5 Types of Women that Men Avoid

I met a woman from a dating site recently that was too creepy/clingy, so I stopped talking to her online.

I don't know, but I think that when someone googles your name just to find your Yahoo IM name, that it would creep me out too much. Plus, I know I'm not attracted to her and I'm not going to pretend to be either.

I met a woman from a dating site recently that was too creepy/clingy, so I stopped talking to her online.

I don't know, but I think that when someone googles your name just to find your Yahoo IM name, that it would creep me out too much. Plus, I know I'm not attracted to her and I'm not going to pretend to be either.
I'm not crazy for online relationships.

I would rather get to know someone in person before considering a relationship with them.

If I meet them online, then meet them in person... then I would have to continue getting to know them in person before considering a relationship.

Yeah I don't think I'll ever have a relationship with anyone I know online.

I wish it is simple term for us men to get women. Unfortunately women always carry baggage which you would have difficulty to unload the excess baggages.. Meh.

vampyro --Most of them are part of an all-girls club and, sadly, most of them are single. I guess that explains everything.

that was i have seen alot! yup it sadly.. when i kind of peek on them, what i find, they are single, leb, bi, 2faces, etc in one group! yikes! i cant image if one guy who doesnt know them more deep, and pick one of them! i gotta *faint* lol!

8. The Creepy Stalker

She comes off as normal and you strike up a conversation online. Then, she starts looking up your information. At first, it's harmless stuff like your Yahoo IM name (which she could have asked for). However, should you become creeped out by that and cut her off, she will look up more information on you, especially searching for you on forums such as this one....

I wish it is simple term for us men to get women. Unfortunately women always carry baggage which you would have difficulty to unload the excess baggages.. Meh.

Erm....a lot of men carry baggage too - so it goes both ways. :roll:

I no longer do those sites. In addition, I still receive messages from various women that ask me if I'm "happy and big enough." :roll: They automatically go to spam, especially if they're trying to sell me something, including themselves. :roll: :barf:

I know I should not say it...

As make both man and woman even, if you are a vegan man, you should aviod non-vegan women.
As make both man and woman even, if you are a religious man, you should aviod non-religious women too.
As make both man and woman even, if you are a childfree man, you should aviod mothers too.
As make both man and woman even, if you are a quite intelligent man, you should aviod "low-intelligence" women too.

Go on... I see both ways. :hmm:

Back