5 things.

peekaboo

Reaction score
Okay, you buggers, This is a very touchy subject, all viewers subscription is advised! :D lol j/k

What 5 things that you can't possibly live without?

Me...
  1. Cheesecake ( if you have repeated this from your own lips and questioned it...) then Yes, you have read it right the first time :D
  2. Music ( nothing like music to soften the souls of bare necessities )
  3. Mexican food ( I just love Mexican food, I don't know why I just do! )
  4. Coffee and Sweet tea ( if I was on a deserted island... I would find a way to make my own coffee and sweet tea, a must have )
  5. bagels ( they made good sandwiches )
now that I have listed my most wanted 5 things I can't live without .... How about you? :D

Cats
Cats
Cats
Cats
.... and more cats.

I kid. My list is
Cats
Cats
Cats
Cats
... did I say cats yet?

Ok, I kid. My list is
Cats
Sex
My little black skirt
Coffee or cappychino
Booze

In no particular order. Of any of the above.

Cats
Cats
Cats
Cats
.... and more cats.

I kid. My list is
Cats
Cats
Cats
Cats
... did I say cats yet?

Ok, I kid. My list is
Cats
Sex
My little black skirt
Coffee or cappychino
Booze

In no particular order. Of any of the above.
i love cats too :D how may do you have .. or did you list them as many as you posted...? Let me count...10 cats you posted? So you have 10 cats? My thats alot of cats ;)
Booze... now I love Kahlua. You have to try that!!! NO kid that stuff is DELISH!
1200px-Kahl%C3%BAa_700ml_imported_glass_bottle.jpg

i love cats too :D how may do you have .. or did you list them as many as you posted...? Let me count...10 cats you posted? So you have 10 cats? My thats alot of cats ;)
Booze... now I love Kahlua. You have to try that!!! NO kid that stuff is DELISH!
1200px-Kahl%C3%BAa_700ml_imported_glass_bottle.jpg
I’m not a fan of Kahlua. I prefer either vodka (mixed with something) or beer.

I have 2 cats. With my ex-husband, we have 4, but he is keeping the other 2. One of mine is a rescue, I rescued her from a barn when she was about 5 days old. Tiny tiny little thing. I bottle fed her until she was older.

Cleo is the one I rescued, she’s 13 now. My other baby is Thor, he’s a little over a year old. I got him through my vet. She had an unexpected stray cat move in and had babies :)

The ones my ex has are Friday and 13. Friday is the girl, 13 is the boy. Funny names, we got them on Friday the 13th. The vets laugh at us when they hear their names.

that is so cool. I had a cat but no longer with me, she had babies too from a stray cat, I miss her something terrible. I might get another cat one day.

Ugh. Decisions decisions. Umm... OK....

My sister & daughter
Nutcracker
Coffee
Jack ‘n Coke
Men (In order to continue the human race and to have nice things to look at. :naughty:)

I’m dressing all fancy and $hit. I don’t normally own anything except sweats, shorts, and Carhartts. Oops. :D

Cheesecake
Pasta (italian foods)
Water (swimming/hottub)
Adventures
cats/dogs

Back