5 things you can't live WITH?

I dont want to live with or be around people who think I am or deaf children/people are inferior because we are deaf. I lived with that all of my life...no more. It destroyed my self-esteem which I was able to build back although it took years.

Oh, now I get your point, yeah... I'll be a Deaf Activist and I'll protect Deaf/HoH rights :D

:shock: don't go! don't go! Basements are dark and dusty (is that the word? :P)

Right, my house must be 100 years old. The basement is not excatly fixed at all. :shock: Will need to fix the basement at a much later when kids get older. wait & see!

Right, my house must be 100 years old. The basement is not excatly fixed at all. :shock: Will need to fix the basement at a much later when kids get older. wait & see!

Well, we can make a "Basement Campaing" and ask ADers to help you to fix your basement :P We all can work there! :D:hmm:

Is your basement like a cave?

Is your basement like a cave?

Ha ha it is not completely finished. There were old cement that designed were for something that i dont know, either oil or water or something that removed partly. I want some of those old cement walls get off and make every floor to be flat and add the wall for the furance and wires. Cave? maybe it is mostly cave and little no cave. haha

The owner who lives in this house is a contructor who lives there for many years and his parents too. eh.

1. Gossip, Lie, Make up stories, Steal or Back stabbers
2. No respect
3. annoy
4. Bugs
5. grease

I am not criticism you but a correct spell is Audism? :hmm:

Audism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Audism is a noun which means it is a viewpoint of deafness.

Audist is an adjective to describe people.

From Audism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[edit] Audism and Audists
Audism, in the examples above, can be practiced either actively or passively. Those who engage in audism are termed audists.[3] While those who actively engage in audism are few, the number of passive audists are many. A passive audist is an individual who has not given much thought to their actions concerning Deaf people, hearing people, or signed languages. Such a person, often, is only behaving in such a fashion because they are not informed of the differences between Deaf and hearing people. Such people are generally not malicious, and only act from ignorance. Their actions, however, can prevent the employment and education of deaf people despite their benign nature.

1. Liars
2. My "grandmother"
3. back stabbers
4. dark places
5. small spaces

Audism is a noun which means it is a viewpoint of deafness.

Audist is an adjective to describe people.

From Audism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[edit] Audism and Audists
Audism, in the examples above, can be practiced either actively or passively. Those who engage in audism are termed audists.[3] While those who actively engage in audism are few, the number of passive audists are many. A passive audist is an individual who has not given much thought to their actions concerning Deaf people, hearing people, or signed languages. Such a person, often, is only behaving in such a fashion because they are not informed of the differences between Deaf and hearing people. Such people are generally not malicious, and only act from ignorance. Their actions, however, can prevent the employment and education of deaf people despite their benign nature.

Thank you! :cool2:

In response to the "5 things you can't live WITHOUT?" thread by another ADer, I've decided to create this thread.

What are the 5 things you can't live WITH?

1. People who are NOT trustworthy.
2. Bugs.
3. Spiders.
4. Scorpions.
5. Thieves.

Go for it! Have fun!

At first I though this would be easy, but, after thinking about it I realized there are alot of things i could live without.

1. Taxes
2. Closed minded people
3. Bills
4. Colds and Flue
5. Stress

1) Rude people
2) People who don't do what they say they will
3) Poor hygiene
4) People who are only your friend when it's convenient for them
5) Sinus infections

1) hatred
2) violence
3) cruelty
4) bigotry
5) rudeness

Instead of these, why not try R E S P E C T ? !

1. People with no sense of humor.
2. People who will tell someone what they think of them (I'm the type of person that believes that no one gets hurt if everyone shuts up).
3. People who are very negative in nature.
4. People who are selfish.
5. People who are stubborn (even though I am one of those types of people).

Cats- allergies

Indoor plants- allergies

Secret clubs like good old boys

Stairs- arthritis

Small print

Flowers - allergies

Stairs - neuropathy

uncaring people

people who flaunt their wealth or knowledge

snow - that's part of why I moved back to Florida

Back