5 Suspicious Packages Planted in Boston

yea we re living in crazy world today.

good thing it isn't terroist act.

Gail Marcinkiewicz, a spokeswoman for the FBI in Boston, said: "There's no nexus to terrorism here, I can tell you that."

I live in Boston area. I just learned that it is just a hoax. The college student (I believe) got arrested tonite (Wednesday) As for young people -- they knew about the comic stuffs and so on. They doing this for fun. It is not funny for all of us here in Boston because of the 9/11 incident. As for older adults including myself, they have no clue about the comic stuffs these days. It is a different generation .. I guess. It is no funny thou. Waste $$$$, very emotion for all of them here in boston, --Polices everywhere, traffic jammed, even trains stalled while the commuters were stranded inside and many more. Good thing I never knew until I read the internet today at 7 pm. I was away to my parents' home in suburb area and obviously I missed out the family conversation. My younger brother stopped by there from his work in Boston .. umm. Glad everything is safe and sound at this moment.

I learned a bout this suspicious in boston, When my mother was on phone with my sister, She told my mom on the radio there was report highway shut down etc WHILE she was on same highway. Gosh poor sis was on her way to main office in boston from cape cod.. Geez. then mom turn her radio on (we live in maine) so she heard and was worry about my sis..

but Im glad things got straight out and is all well now whew...

wendy

Yes I remember that one the news. Was watching about it at work. Although it was a hoax, all threats like that are to be taken seriously. No matter what it is. But damn people now-a-days are just flat out crazy. As far as I'm concerned they should give that college student a tough sentence to serve. Time to grow up. If it takes prison? So be it.

I live in Boston area. I just learned that it is just a hoax. The college student (I believe) got arrested tonite (Wednesday) As for young people -- they knew about the comic stuffs and so on. They doing this for fun. It is not funny for all of us here in Boston because of the 9/11 incident. As for older adults including myself, they have no clue about the comic stuffs these days. It is a different generation .. I guess. It is no funny thou. Waste $$$$, very emotion for all of them here in boston, --Polices everywhere, traffic jammed, even trains stalled while the commuters were stranded inside and many more. Good thing I never knew until I read the internet today at 7 pm. I was away to my parents' home in suburb area and obviously I missed out the family conversation. My younger brother stopped by there from his work in Boston .. umm. Glad everything is safe and sound at this moment.

It wasn't a hoax. It was an ad campaign that was mistaken for bombs by the clowns of Boston. you see, these were up for 2 weeks prior to the panic. Then they "suddenly" noticed it and panicked. They were just made out of some sort of board with LEDs. Like a Lite-Brite. Really, I don't see how it could had been mistaken for a bomb.

Not only to mention that 9 other major cities already had tons of these. New York City had at least 60 of them and nobody panicked.

It's amazing how people try to tell the others how to "behave differently" post-9/11.

It's just ridiculous.

Yes I remember that one the news. Was watching about it at work. Although it was a hoax, all threats like that are to be taken seriously. No matter what it is. But damn people now-a-days are just flat out crazy. As far as I'm concerned they should give that college student a tough sentence to serve. Time to grow up. If it takes prison? So be it.

It was pretty clear that they weren't planning on sparking off a terrorist scare. They are only being "punished" because they unintentionally scared people into thinking it was a terrorist threat.

It wasn't a hoax. It was a national ad campaign that was mistaken for being a bunch of bomb devices. The authorities of Boston made an ass out of themselves. If you took a look at these pictures, you'll see why.

It wasn't a hoax. It was an ad campaign that was mistaken for bombs by the clowns of Boston. you see, these were up for 2 weeks prior to the panic. Then they "suddenly" noticed it and panicked. They were just made out of some sort of board with LEDs. Like a Lite-Brite. Really, I don't see how it could had been mistaken for a bomb.

Not only to mention that 9 other major cities already had tons of these. New York City had at least 60 of them and nobody panicked.

It's amazing how people try to tell the others how to "behave differently" post-9/11.

It's just ridiculous.

Yep I agree it is not hoax -- I heard more updated news a day later -- it is scary .. bec of post 9/11 The planes flew out from Boston area - That's why. Most were displayed on bridges, subways etc etc.. wrong places to put. I don't blame the residents. The company - I forget the name of it ... is responsible.. not the young guys who did this. Maybe lesser charges for them. The company already agreed to pay $$ to cover the cost of gov't money.

Back