5 more days ....

AussieGal

Reaction score
Ok 5 more days till i get butchered ... yes thats right butchered by surgery ... nah having an operation so dont stress.

Hopefully it will be a success and if you want to know what the operation is for ... Lapband .. if you dont know what that is ... go to Welcome to LAP-BAND.com its all there.

Yep im going to get myself thin !!!!!

:fingersx:

Hi

I was banded in Toronto, Ontairo, Canada on July 6, 2006.

I'm down 75lbs. It's the best thing I ever did.

Tom
Toronto, ON, Canada

Hope Dr. Sawbones is kind to you and all will go well.....

hmmm....Is it safe?.. and will it have any side effects? how do you really know that you won't gain all the weight back? I've read somewhere about people who do that, gain it all back, please don't get me wrong here, it would be NICE to know there is something out there that helps people lose the weight quickly, but, how do we really know none of them will have problems at the end?...

hmmm....Is it safe?.. and will it have any side effects? how do you really know that you won't gain all the weight back? I've read somewhere about people who do that, gain it all back, please don't get me wrong here, it would be NICE to know there is something out there that helps people lose the weight quickly, but, how do we really know none of them will have problems at the end?...

Yes it is safe and its a lifetime guarantee. NO side effects at all.
As for those who had put on weight from using the banding is they cheated on their eating habits like putting oil in their food to let it slip thru the band. Thats one of the reason why they did not follow the rules once they have the band on.
E.g. after surgery you only allowed to have liquid drinks (juicer sort of thing) for couple of days or 2 weeks. Then after that pureed food (similar to baby food that are all mashed to very tiny pieces) for 2 weeks then solid food. If you have trouble eating solid food you go back to pureed food and try again solid food.
The reason why it is banded because your stomach pouch would be small and you tend to feel full. So, the standard meal would be half of your hand size but it is good in a way so you dont overfeed yourself.
Hope that helps :)

Hope Dr. Sawbones is kind to you and all will go well.....

Im sure the doctor will be gentle with me if not they will get a black eye .. but then again cant do that when they konk me out !!! PMSL

*slow-motion eats chocolate cupcake and licks frosting out of my lips.....* Mmmm want the last bite, dear?

Back