5 more days!!!

darkangel8603

Reaction score
I cant believe it, in 5 days, my parents and i are driving down to washington!. I can't believe how fast the time went by. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

Today i just got my notice of assessment from osap, so i faxed it to gally, and now waiting for i-20. Soo much things to do, soo stressed. I think this summer is the worst stress for me, with all the things to do, and my grandma passing away, and only one month of vacation for me. But I made it through, and am going to gally in 5 days!!!! i am so excited!!! and so nervous!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: Yay for you! My Dad is coming down this Sept for my cousin's wedding. I only see him once a year.

Hugs to you I know how you feel! It's exciting!

darkangel8603 said:
I cant believe it, in 5 days, my parents and i are driving down to washington!. I can't believe how fast the time went by. I am so nervous and excited at the same time.

Today i just got my notice of assessment from osap, so i faxed it to gally, and now waiting for i-20. Soo much things to do, soo stressed. I think this summer is the worst stress for me, with all the things to do, and my grandma passing away, and only one month of vacation for me. But I made it through, and am going to gally in 5 days!!!! i am so excited!!! and so nervous!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o

Awesome, I remember how it exactly felt with the stress, nervousness and the excitement of going to Gallaudet for the first time. You will do just great. It will be a new place for you and being around with alot of other peoples. You'll be making alot of new friends that will last a lifetime. It's a neat thing to have. Good Luck with your years at Gallaudet! Do let us all know how it goes ;)

Wishes you have great luck and will come settled down for you placed at Gally..

Focus your Subject your dreams goal!
Don't give up!

GalaxyAngel said:
Wishes you have great luck and will come settled down for you placed at Gally..

Focus your Subject your dreams goal!
Don't give up!

Ohh how exciting for you! heh.. just dont forget us here at AD house.. :D

off topic- hey ga i like your avatar.. CUTE..LOL :)

Awesome! If I get accepted to the grad school program at Gally, I might see ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck :D :lol:

I'm gonna to Gallaudet in Fall 2007.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. STUDY, MAKE NEW FRIENDS, EXPLORE PLUS DON'T FORGET US. LET US KNOW FROM TIME TO TIME HOW YOU ARE MAKING OUT AT GALLAUDET. :wave:

I'm a newb here but I know where Gallaudet is. Just south of me. :)

Congrats on heading off to college life and being away from home (I gather). I did that in 1974. :eek2: LOL

What program(s) of study are you interested in?

Dave

Oh I know how that feel been there and done that. Going to NTID was the hassle summer of my life but I managed to get by.

Wish you the best of luck and stay in touch with us all. :hug:

hey.. Good Luck!! I've lived in Washington DC for 10 years before returning to my birth state. I still do miss living down there. Never boring. Always something going on like museums, free concerts, protests, festivals (don't miss the Cherry Blossom Festival!), etc.. Again, best of luck, DarkAngel!

Oh and darkangel, I might be down in DC for a disabilty rights conference! Maybe we could hook up and meet! You also should facebook me (and everyone else here on alldeaf, who has a facebook account!)

Back