4th of July

We still don't have the plans....:roll: We'll see when 4th of July get near by then we'll make plans..my hubby have to work...poor my baby! Other than that we might just maybe chill out, kids swim, cook out....I dunno but wait and see....

its on a friday... i'm usually off on fridays from work -- if i am, then i will go to the parade with relatives in the morning.. then have a cookout and swimming at my aunts then go to fireworks.

if i work , then i ll miss the parade. no biggie .

Will be taking care of my Dad during 4th of July weekend for few days before I will be ahead to New Orleans, Louisiana for the NAD conference.

Hope, my Dad will be stablize while I will be at the conference. *worry*

oh no i hope ur dad getting well soon.. he is in my prayer! :hug:

We still don't have the plans....:roll: We'll see when 4th of July get near by then we'll make plans..my hubby have to work...poor my baby! Other than that we might just maybe chill out, kids swim, cook out....I dunno but wait and see....

why not take ur son to lake with friends then come home and cook out and save food for ur hubby?

its on a friday... i'm usually off on fridays from work -- if i am, then i will go to the parade with relatives in the morning.. then have a cookout and swimming at my aunts then go to fireworks.

if i work , then i ll miss the parade. no biggie .

yea true i agree with u!

Warning!!!!!

4th of july is in 2 weeks and 3 days!!!!!

i just saw the calendar and was suprirsed to see that it's 2 weeks n 3 days away.. dang.. cant believe time fly by so fast.. jeez.. heh..

i still dont know the plans yet! my best friend will be in town and she mentioned that they r going swimming.. so maybe i will go swimming with her and friends..if that's the case then TJ will go with me as I know she want to see TJ she is TJ's GodMomma... so wait n see... :)

Plan to use a drano bomb/artillery shelltype of modified fireworks. Talk about seeing the sun at midnight! LOL

No Clue! My family not entirely here. I wish my sister with me. I have fun with her. Now i am all by myself.... I need ideas.

i know that i've been talking about NWSAD. Whenever you're in local, go to Pleasanton and watch the games or play games during NWSAD tournament. Maybe one of y'all can bump into me and introduce to each other, Aders. Who knows?

Just look me up- #20 (west coast hitmen team).

I just found out that my brother and his family are coming to visit for that weekend. So, we'll be having a BBQ in my parent's backyard. I don't know if we'll go out to watch the fireworks.

Not quite sure on what to do for July 4th, some friends invited us, family invited us for the cook-out, we want to see the fireworks but in this area, fireworks are on July 3rd to 5th. We can have a pick of any of these days to watch fireworks.

Warning!!!!!

4th of july is in 2 weeks and 3 days!!!!!

i just saw the calendar and was suprirsed to see that it's 2 weeks n 3 days away.. dang.. cant believe time fly by so fast.. jeez.. heh..

i still dont know the plans yet! my best friend will be in town and she mentioned that they r going swimming.. so maybe i will go swimming with her and friends..if that's the case then TJ will go with me as I know she want to see TJ she is TJ's GodMomma... so wait n see... :)

now it is 11 days to go! yea why not go and have fun! :D

In original plan, I will go to other family's house in out of city but only problem, my asst. manager refused to let me to off work on July 4. :(

I'm going to find something to override or appeal, that's very important plan.

For other ADers, have fun.

have go work this day (july 4th) oh rats! but might possbile i get off early then zoom to over mah good friend's house havin party wait and see :D

my plan should be drive to San Diego in the 2rd til 5th July. we will to play with our Kiteboarding on the ocean. EXCITE!!!!! ..............*jump* yay
at 4th July we will together the Party to us friends home in Temecula :)

i know that i've been talking about NWSAD. Whenever you're in local, go to Pleasanton and watch the games or play games during NWSAD tournament. Maybe one of y'all can bump into me and introduce to each other, Aders. Who knows?

Just look me up- #20 (west coast hitmen team).

I want to play that next year....in case your team need player. ok

I finalized plans to go to 'Stadium of Fire' down here in Provo Utah. I guess Mylee Cyrus be there?? dunno, Carrie Underwood???, but real good fireworks and huge even held in stadium where BYU football team plays

In original plan, I will go to other family's house in out of city but only problem, my asst. manager refused to let me to off work on July 4. :(

I'm going to find something to override or appeal, that's very important plan.

For other ADers, have fun.

Sucks to be you! :mrgreen: Look on the bright side, if you work on the 4th of July, you get more $$$$

Back