4GB Hard-Drive for XBox 360

Who cares about getting one? We are happy with 20 gb and simply transfer to PC...

google up for xsata, that one can help files save to pc. If you lose it in xbox 360 and backup files in pc and you can transfer back to xbox 360.

This one is hot selling product.

Well I still think getting a 256MB memory unit is best for me to use as to save more space and to use as back up memory, etc...and it cost $60 and wont be out 'til March 2007. I think it's perfect that all Xbox360 owners should definetly get that too.

Be sure to get a 256MB memory unit too which wont be out 'til March 2007 and for a retail of $60.
Why? You would get a 20gb hard drive for $40 bucks more. By the way, three percents, in north america, 360 owners use memory unit. Maybe it is the best recommend for YOU because you have no interest to play online games. Pac-Man does interest playing online games, demo, video, arcade games. So, he should get a 20gb hard drive if he bought a core system. but my recommend is get a preuimier system.

yeah i agree its best to get 20 gb harddrive i m an online gamer myself harddrive works better for an online players personally i perfer an halo2 or eveonline but everyone has their own online thing but 20gb is way to go

Why? You would get a 20gb hard drive for $40 bucks more. By the way, three percents, in north america, 360 owners use memory unit. Maybe it is the best recommend for YOU because you have no interest to play online games. Pac-Man does interest playing online games, demo, video, arcade games. So, he should get a 20gb hard drive if he bought a core system. but my recommend is get a preuimier system.

20 gb hard drive is worth it. And also I used xsata with that. Transfer to external hard drive. It is least 100 dollars for everything xsata and external hard drive that hold 100 gb. Steel X that you never get online and you can use 20 gb and and 64 mb will be do good for you to save games.

For me, and Defmatrixense that we used online alot of time and download arcade games, game demos, videos, themes, etc. which is good for us to use 20gb hard drive. My gb is almost gone to 300 mb. I have not transfer all of those into external hard drive. Those all was recently Toyko shows and X06. I love Halo Wars video and it shows better than websites and love playing Need for Speed Carbon demo and WWE wrestling game demo. I kept all demo in hard drive until i buy those upcoming games.

I already have a HDD if you didnt know that...

why you think I play orginal Xbox games on it? :roll:

Surely you cant play Xbox games without a HDD required.

Back