4 years old accused of improperly touching teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because your form of logic doesn't seem to coincide with the logic exhibited by the U.S. justice system.

For your information, I learn a lot from any American forums since 2004 and also work for US government since 1986 as well. That´s why I know a lot about US justice systems. :cool:

Angel´s post
I'm sure that Liebling is aware that her country and the US justice system may be different but that doesn't mean she has a lack of knowing how our system really works here....

Yes correct...

For your information, I learn a lot from any American forums since 2004 and also work for US government since 1986 as well. That´s why I know a lot about US justice systems. :cool:

You and I used to debates each others alot too LOL, I remember the old days....but I still love ya

Opps sorry for the short off-topic here... :-x

WOW.. that is either one tall four year old or one very short Teachers aid if his face was in her chest. Geeze!!

When my oldest was 4, his head reach where my breasts are at, so yeah I'm a short mom 6' 4".... now my oldest son is 16, hes taller than I am, I have to look up at him now....but I hate it when he pats on my head....:giggle:

When my oldest was 4, his head reach where my breasts are at, so yeah I'm a short mom 6' 4".... now my oldest son is 16, hes taller than I am, I have to look up at him now....but I hate it when he pats on my head....:giggle:
uhm.. Angel.. you are cracking me up.. me thinks you meant to say 4'6" and not 6'4".. lol..

uhm.. Angel.. you are cracking me up.. me thinks you meant to say 4'6" and not 6'4".. lol..

I know her well... I would correct for her... 5,4... because I know we have same height.. .:lol:

Liebling said:
For your information, I learn a lot from any American forums since 2004 and also work for US government since 1986 as well. That´s why I know a lot about US justice systems.
Then you should know that we believe an individual (even the teacher’s aide/school) to be innocent until proven guilty.

^Angel^ said:
I'm a short mom 6' 4"....
uhhhh do you mean 4’6”? Because 6’4” is pretty darn TALL!

I know her well... I would correct for her... 5,4... because I know we have same height.. .:lol:
Ahhh.. typo.. yeah 6'4" is very tall and 4'6" is very short.. 5'4" sounds more like it.. And the 5 is right next to the 6 on the keyboard but then again so is the 4. Thanks Liebling...

whew, even 5'4" is taller than me lol

I was being nice. I simply stated that logic comes in all forms and that doesn't necessarily mean that I was being illogical as Liebling was indicating.

:confused: You are the one who belittle us as jumping to conclusions and tried to compare a 4 years old boy with your step-son which is not acceptance. It´s not first time you did here but other threads as well.

I only saw the facts what you made your posts here is pretty illogical. Why? Because you don´t want to see that *hug* is the reason, 4 years old boy were being suspend but want to listen teacher´s side first and want to try to compare him with your step-son.

Ahhh.. typo.. yeah 6'4" is very tall and 4'6" is very short.. 5'4" sounds more like it.. And the 5 is right next to the 6 on the keyboard but then again so is the 4. Thanks Liebling...

Welcome ;)

Yes it could be Angel confused with 5 and 6 on keyboard when she typed fast... :lol:

Thank you my dear Liebling, :Oops: I think I just made a fool out of myself here, Sorry folks I made a typo error I thought I hit the key of number 5 but instead it show up as a 6 ... I was meant to say 5'4"....

Then you should know that we believe an individual (even the teacher’s aide/school) to be innocent until proven guilty.

Yes, it´s same with here in Germany but this thread is a pretty logical for everyone to see what school did to a 4 years old boy is total wrong is suspend... If he is guilty then get the help, not treat him as crime.

WOW.. that is either one tall four year old or one very short Teachers aid if his face was in her chest. Geeze!!

Exactly!!! She had to bend down to allow him to hug her. Where is her responsibility in all of this?

jillio said:
Exactly!!! She had to bend down to allow him to hug her. Where is her responsibility in all of this?
This is certainly something the investigator's should take into account. As I said earlier, teacher's are now trained to side-hug or A-frame hug. This aide may not have been adhering to the new norm and thus put herself in a precarious position. It will be interesting to see what a proper investigation reveals.

Of course another plausible explanation might be that he was getting onto the bus and was already standing on the platform and the teacher's aide was still standing on the ground. dunno

Then why do you keep bringing it up out of context?

You linked your thread here to convince me but I tried to convince you the difference but you continue linked your 2 different threads here... and then pasted from your thread over here... and again linked your own thread "Jumping to Conclusions" here... :dunno:

I don´t see where have I provide the link from any threads to here or your thread... :dunno:

Thread re-opened - all references to closed threads have been removed. Let's keep the discussion civil.

DreamDeaf

Last edited:
I should add: Threads that have been closed recently were closed for good reasons, thus, coyping and pasting from those threads is not recommended, it just adds more fuel to an on-going out of hand debate and not allowing things to be cooled down.

Please respect the various of reasons why a thread gets closed--if you don't like it, there are other 'sites' you can turn to...here, respect the decisions by the Mod Team and Administrator. All I have to say for the time being.

Peace out--

~RR

Oh RR are you suggesting that Liebling leave the forum for constantly bringing up a closed topic? *curious*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back