360 Madden 2008 owners

Sylentman

Reaction score
Welcome to 1st Deaf Madden Baller League!

Visorman and I are very excited to get this league going and get all the best deaf ballers in the nation to compete with each other to see who is man! Feel free to show us your stick skills and how good you are!

We are going to use tourney/freestyle rules to keep it simple. We do not want to make it very difficult for people to follow the rules. We want everyone to have fun and enjoy at the same time!

Please visit this site, Deaf Madden Baller League.
If you want to join this league, contact me.

Thank You,
Sylentman

I am not the owner... I would be if Rex Grossman and Cedric Benson is off of Bears roster and the Bears with a better QB and RB. I only play the bears nothing else.

I am not the owner... I would be if Rex Grossman and Cedric Benson is off of Bears roster and the Bears with a better QB and RB. I only play the bears nothing else.

What are wrong with Grossman and Benson? The Bears are still a good team, so what if they do better this year?
Do you hate them because the Bears lost to the Colts last year?

Why am I not be surprised? Please do not fear me.

wtf again? I'm not fear, I don't feel like to play game system right now.

Again, DID I said challenge with Defmatrixense? I don't say that, I just said about Madden 08 owner.

What are wrong with Grossman and Benson? The Bears are still a good team, so what if they do better this year?
Do you hate them because the Bears lost to the Colts last year?

No. I never liked Grossman and Benson they are not good enough help the Bears to win games against strong teams. Bears has great defense and they are the reason why Bears are in Super Bowl. Grossman and Benson are not the reason they are in super bowl. I like Thomas Jones better than Benson and I am disappointed they traded Thomas Jones to Jets. Now this year Bears will not do better than last year.

Beside my point to the reason why I dont want to own this game because if I play against any deaf people online ... I am stuck with Grossman and Benson while you guys will choose better QB and RB against me and will give me struggles to defeat yall with my lousy offense team. Since I said I only play as the Bears.. that mean I will not play as any other teams. I am for the Bears for life. Sorry ... I will have to wait until Bears get great QB and RB and still has good defense then I will be up to keep the game. The only bears better QB is Erik Kramer ... I remmeber I own madden game and play Erik as the QB.. it was fun back then.

Hello Guys,

Great to see ballers here! My name is Craig aka VisorMan, Founder of Deaf Madden Ballers League.. I have played in few Madden leagues with hearing people. I figured why not set up a Deaf Madden Ballers League for deaf ballers only. I figured we would have a lot of fun and talking smack with each other to see who got the best stick skills!

We gotta show some respect and love for madden deaf ballers!!!

We have 11 right now and look to fill 5 more deaf ballers to make it 16! 8 in east division and 8 in west division. If none of you are not interested to play, feel free to tell your deaf friends if they play madden 08. I appreciate it.

I hope to see pacman and DefMATRIXense to join and have some fun. We will be playing 1 or 2 league games per week! That is not hard to do. It takes 45 minutes to play 1 game.

Heres the link to join the league: Deaf Madden Ballers League password: deaf

You would need to register leaguedaddy.com first before you join in my private league.

Hope to see you all there!

anyone else wanna join? we need few more players in..

I am working on a site for deaf madden ballers.. The site name will be www.DeafMadden.com EA Sports will be sponsoring my site and giving out great prizes for the deaf ballers community as well...

We will do the rankings to see whos the best deaf madden ballers for each game console such as ps 2, ps3, wii, and xbox 360! It will be a nice website . Stay tuned

Craig

anyone else wanna join? we need few more players in..

I am working on a site for deaf madden ballers.. The site name will be www.deafmadden.com coming soon! EA Sports will be sponsoring my site and giving out great prizes for the deaf ballers community as well...

We will do the rankings to see whos the best deaf madden ballers for each game console such as ps 2, ps3, wii, and xbox 360! It will be a nice website . Stay tuned

Craig
]

Six of us will leave your league. We don't care that you will have madden website. Let you know. They did not play on your league last year. Don't waste your time for them. I hope you find someone replace them, creepers, kc31, deafusa248, volfins, tigerz23 and me.

We will stay on my league. I'm sorry. They want me to leave your league.
They said that no respect to steal over my league. They felt that way. They decided that you and Sylentman will not be in my league. I am out of my hands. I have no choice and respect their feelings.

Good luck!

DeafLuckyIrish,

First of all, I am very confused... Let me tell you a story here for others to know the truth.

I went to EA Sports forum last year to look for deaf madden ballers to play in my deaf baller league without knowing that there was a deaf madden league. You found me at EA Sports forum then e mailed me to join your forum and league which i was very happy to do that. You asked me to meet you on VP which we met later that day. You asked me if I could help your site which I appreciated you asking me but told you that I had plans to build my own site www.deafmadden.com coming soon! for serious deaf madden ballers only. You said it was cool. I am friends with few people at ea sports and they are going to be sponsoring my site once it is up. You joined my league and you told your friends about my league which they joined. I DID NOT even pressure or tell you to bring them over... One week later you took my league banner without my permission and posted it in your forum that my league is part of your forum league. Whats up with that? Yes the league never started because many prefer to wait til Madden 08 season comes out. Last Sunday, Sylentman told me that you imed him the same day I was speaking to him and you said you wanted to play in our Madden 08 league which was cool. You aimed me that day in the evening seeing how I was doing and stuff. I asked you if you would be interested to have me interview you for my league hot seat and you said you were. So I went to your forum that night and inform your members about my Madden 08 league and interviewing you for my DMBL Hot Seat. I also mentioned that I was looking forward playing Deaf Sports Madden League and playing n my Deaf Madden Ballers League as well.

Then I went to log in your forum few days later and you banned me forever without informing me which I was shocked.

What is up with that? You just flipped out or what? Your site is TOTALLY different than my future site. Your site is for all sports gamers like SportGamers.com . You need to understand my site is ONLY FOR DEAF MADDEN Ballers. No need to compete with me. I hope you are going to be successfull with your web site. You even put my friend adidasfocus(Steelers) to play in your league. He wasnt aware of that. I totally lost my respect for you, Steve. I did not steal your members your the one that brought them to my league. You need to think twice before you speak please. Sylentman and I are not interested to play in your league now.

To Deaf Sports League Members: You are welcome to play in my league this year or near future. If you do happen to see me at any Madden Challenge tournaments, please stop by to introduce yourself. I will be at Indianapolis,Boston, NYC and Philly this year.

Thats all I have to say.

By the way alldeaf members, my name is Craig Bryden I was interviewed by Silent News (June 2007). Check the article about my basketball court business :)

Last edited:
Well....

You already wasted your time doing your own site, DSL. I had checked it out almost everything and it was nothing there. You need to think about yourself for this instead of pointing at Visorman. I am saying is because DSL has not been active so much and the league had not started yet.

From what I read this, just remove me from DSL because I don't care about your site for several reasons. You just try to get the site very impressive and control deaf gamers out there that lost my respects.

Visorman does not pressure gamers from your site to join deafmadden. I am working with him on this and I just let them know and it is their decision. I don't bother them to get away from your league, so it is no big deal about this at all. It is about their decision to have one or both leagues or not.

You say, "They want me to leave your league. They said that no respect to steal over my league. They felt that way. They decided that you and Sylentman will not be in my league."

Where are the proof? How can we know that it is the truth that they say like that. I don't see anything like that. I prefer to hear from them and not just from you. I don't see a reason that we steal your league like this because there are many online leagues out there for sports gamers.

]

Six of us will leave your league. We don't care that you will have madden website. Let you know. They did not play on your league last year. Don't waste your time for them. I hope you find someone replace them, creepers, kc31, deafusa248, volfins, tigerz23 and me.

We will stay on my league. I'm sorry. They want me to leave your league.
They said that no respect to steal over my league. They felt that way. They decided that you and Sylentman will not be in my league. I am out of my hands. I have no choice and respect their feelings.

Good luck!

DeafLuckyIrish,

First of all, I am very confused... Let me tell you a story here for others to know the truth.

I went to EA Sports forum last year to look for deaf madden ballers to play in my deaf baller league without knowing that there was a deaf madden league. You found me at EA Sports forum then e mailed me to join your forum and league which i was very happy to do that. You asked me to meet you on VP which we met later that day. You asked me if I could help your site which I appreciated you asking me but told you that I had plans to build my own site www.deafmadden.com coming soon! for serious deaf madden ballers only. You said it was cool. I am friends with few people at ea sports and they are going to be sponsoring my site once it is up. You joined my league and you told your friends about my league which they joined. I DID NOT even pressure or tell you to bring them over... One week later you took my league banner without my permission and posted it in your forum that my league is part of your forum league. Whats up with that? Yes the league never started because many prefer to wait til Madden 08 season comes out. Last Sunday, Sylentman told me that you imed him the same day I was speaking to him and you said you wanted to play in our Madden 08 league which was cool. You aimed me that day in the evening seeing how I was doing and stuff. I asked you if you would be interested to have me interview you for my league hot seat and you said you were. So I went to your forum that night and inform your members about my Madden 08 league and interviewing you for my DMBL Hot Seat. I also mentioned that I was looking forward playing Deaf Sports Madden League and playing n my Deaf Madden Ballers League as well.

Then I went to log in your forum few days later and you banned me forever without informing me which I was shocked.

What is up with that? You just flipped out or what? Your site is TOTALLY different than my future site. Your site is for all sports gamers like SportGamers.com . You need to understand my site is ONLY FOR DEAF MADDEN Ballers. No need to compete with me. I hope you are going to be successfull with your web site. You even put my friend adidasfocus(Steelers) to play in your league. He wasnt aware of that. I totally lost my respect for you, Steve. I did not steal your members your the one that brought them to my league. You need to think twice before you speak please. Sylentman and I are not interested to play in your league now.

To Deaf Sports League Members: You are welcome to play in my league this year or near future. If you do happen to see me at any Madden Challenge tournaments, please stop by to introduce yourself. I will be at Indianapolis,Boston, NYC and Philly this year.

Thats all I have to say.

By the way alldeaf members, my name is Craig Bryden I was interviewed by Silent News (June 2007). Check the article about my basketball court business :)

Silent News? They lost their business back in 2001 or so

Silent News? They lost their business back in 2001 or so

Sorry it is SIGNews June 2007 Issue.

UPDATE NEWS for Deaf Ballers!

We need 4 more deaf ballers left to go to register then we will have 16 deaf ballers in Deaf Madden Ballers League!!!!

Anyone here interested? please PM me if you have any questions

Thanks,
Craig

Sorry it is SIGNews June 2007 Issue.

UPDATE NEWS for Deaf Ballers!

We need 4 more deaf ballers left to go to register then we will have 16 deaf ballers in Deaf Madden Ballers League!!!!

Anyone here interested? please PM me if you have any questions

Thanks,
Craig
I have hard time to believe there are 16 deaf gamers. Now I am going to test them how good they are. How do I sign up?

I am not sure, but I will give it some thought to joining the Deaf Madden Ballers league. I still have my rental copy of Madden 08. With Terminator in the league, I assume there are 3 spots left??

I am not sure, but I will give it some thought to joining the Deaf Madden Ballers league. I still have my rental copy of Madden 08. With Terminator in the league, I assume there are 3 spots left??

we have now 14.. I will have one more player (my brother in law: I hope ) to join.. If you join you would be the 16th player(last one) to join!!

Hope you could join us because I would like to start the league this week for first time!!! we will do 1 or 2 games per week!

Back