3 years... what a change

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n541/ashzoomzoom/Screenshot2011-10-27at33835PM.png

3 years difference... finally got my audiograms from a while ago... and all of the ones 3 years and on... look almost identical... from the time I was little... moderate loss... understanding was never my forte... but it was a moderate loss... these were almost 3 years to the day apart...

I see your loss on the left is way more than on the right.

Do you improved during these 3 years, or are you wearing HAs?

The difference is huge!

Fuzzy

She do improve become hearing yes.

yes... that is precisely what happened... I have become hearing! Praise Lupercus (some obscure god)!!! All that praying and trying to fit into the hearing world paid off!!! Oh... can't forget the positive thinking :giggle:

Audio Fuzzy... the one on the left is my most recent one... the one on the right... the one from 3 years ago... all of my previous ones were about the same... so within the last three years... I have become much more deaf! I really don't think that a persons hearing can go "back to what is socially defined as normal" and I don't have an audiogram with my HA's...

What does the third line (top one) represent? The symbols are like a 'W' on its side? I've never seen that before. My guess is that it's a test with your HAs in. If my guess is right, it goes to show that HAs are not the wonder cure for severe/profound deaf people.

What does the third line (top one) represent? The symbols are like a 'W' on its side? I've never seen that before. My guess is that it's a test with your HAs in. If my guess is right, it goes to show that HAs are not the wonder cure for severe/profound deaf people.

thats bone conductivity... showing where he tested but didn't get a response... It tickled... but I didn't hear anything.

Back