3 People killed at Jewish Community on Passover !

I wish these haters would witness the true horror of their hatred by serving at Holocaust Camp as prison guards. I bet you million bucks that they won't survive the first day - the sound of screamings and wailings. the stench of rotten and burning bodies. the sight of hunger and despair. it's as if Satan had ascended from Hell to set up his sick twisted playground.
Sadly, most haters aren't bothered by other people's anguish. In fact, some enjoy it. They aren't normal people, so the things that would disturb normal people don't disturb them. They have no empathy for other people, especially those groups of people that they consider to be less than human. :(

Sad, I grew up being around jew people and they are fine. Out there who are obsessed about jewish need help.

My heart goes out to their loved ones..

Update news

Kansas shooting: US will seek hate crime charges
BBC News - Kansas shooting: US will seek hate crime charges

'I know that they are in heaven together': Mother of teenage boy and daughter of man both killed in Kansas City Jewish community center shooting speaks out
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ish-community-center-shooting-speaks-out.html

White Supremacist Charged in Kansas Shooting Deaths
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20806550,00.html

Victims' mom, daughter: 'We want something good to come out of this'
http://m.kmbc.com/news/victims-mom-daughter-we-want-something-good-to-come-out-of-this/25470138

Slain man's son: 'That idiot absolutely knocked a family to its knees'
http://m.kmbc.com/news/slain-mans-son-that-idiot-absolutely-knocked-a-family-to-its-knees/25470640

Officials: Deadly shootings at Jewish sites were hate crimes
http://m.kmbc.com/news/officials-deadly-shootings-at-jewish-sites-were-hate-crimes/25468500

Shooting victim at Village Shalom identified by police
http://m.kmbc.com/news/shooting-victim-at-village-shalom-identified-by-police/25469548

White supremacist held in deadly Jewish center shootings
http://m.kmbc.com/news/white-supremacist-held-in-deadly-jewish-center-shootings/25463556

President Obama remembers Kansas shooting victims
http://m.kmbc.com/news/president-obama-remembers-kansas-shooting-victims/25466090

White supremacist accused of ambushing victims in hate crimes
http://www.kctv5.com/story/25241765/man-facing-federal-charges-in-jewish-community-shootings

Man yells 'Heil Hitler' after fatally shooting 3 at Jewish centers
http://www.kctv5.com/story/25235053/shooting-reported-at-overland-park-jewish-community-center

Accused Jewish community shooter known for racist, anti-Semitic rantings
http://www.kctv5.com/story/25241984/no-answer-at-home-tied-to-suspected-kansas-shooter

That is too much links for more updated. The gunman is **** ugly and weird! I saw on the news video of his handcuffed with polices. Shame on him for hate crime to be against Jewish! Shame on him! He is rot in the hell! I'm heart for Jewish people.

That is too much links for more updated. The gunman is **** ugly and weird! I saw on the news video of his handcuffed with polices. Shame on him for hate crime to be against Jewish! Shame on him! He is rot in the hell! I'm heart for Jewish people.

I'm agreed you but he should get HELL to pay!! For sure but I'm raise four states include Kansas,Arkansas,Oklahoma and Missouri but my heartbreaking on Kansas City shooting Jewish

I love Kansas City very dearly..

Kansas City have more news I can post updated what going on

I'm agreed you but he should get HELL to pay!! For sure but I'm raise four states include Kansas,Arkansas,Oklahoma and Missouri but my heartbreaking on Kansas City shooting Jewish

I love Kansas City very dearly..

Kansas City have more news I can post updated what going on

I'm sure he will be sentence to death for triples murderous. Did you see the crime sence yellow line?

He was a KKK leader and hates and race that is not White . Diane Sawyer is having something about the hate groups on the news tonight . I am not sure I want to see it . I
will get more upset .

Yeah one link would had been enough.

The victims:

Kansas City shooting: 3 lives defined by love, taken by gunman's rage
By Catherine E. Shoichet, Ed Payne and Matthew Stucker, CNN
updated 5:42 PM EDT, Mon April 14, 2014

(CNN) -- A therapist who worked with visually impaired children. A doctor who did everything he could to help his patients. And the doctor's grandson, a teen auditioning for a singing competition that could win him a scholarship.
Love defined their lives, friends and family said -- lives that were cut short outside two Jewish centers near Kansas City on Sunday by a gunman long accused of spewing hate.

"That idiot absolutely knocked a family to its knees for no reason," said Will Corporon, whose father and nephew were gunned down in the parking lot outside the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City. "My dad should be seeing patients today at his work. ... There is no reason. No reason for this. And it's just a tragedy."

. . . As authorities built their case against the alleged shooter, friends and family shared memories about the lives of the victims he's accused of killing.

Reat Griffin Underwood

The 14-year-old high school freshman had a "beautiful voice" and a "passion for life," his family said.

He was at the Jewish Community Center on Sunday to audition for "KC Superstar," an "American Idol"-style contest for the best high school singer in the Kansas City area. Shot in the car his grandfather was driving, Reat died later of his injuries.

Family members said Reat loved his school and his friends.

At a vigil Sunday night, Reat's mom walked up to the podium and introduced herself as the mother and daughter of the community center victims. The gathered gasped.

Mindy Corporon then described her son as someone who loved acting and singing. His grandfather, who took him to Sunday's competition, was also killed.

"I was there before the police and I was there before the ambulance," she said. "And I knew immediately that they were in heaven, and I know that they're in heaven together."

"I got to tell both of them today that I loved them. I was the last person in the family who saw them."

Tom Trigg, the superintendent of schools, said he had a chance to get to know Reat at a school breakfast event earlier this year.
"His talents were on full display that morning," Trigg said. "I found Reat to be an engaging and exceptional young man."

To begin the breakfast, Reat sang the national anthem.

William Lewis Corporon

A family practice doctor who moved from Oklahoma to the Kansas City area to be closer to his own family, Corporon loved spending time with his grandchildren.

That's exactly what he was doing when he was killed on Sunday.

Corporon, 69, was taking his grandson to the center for his audition when they were shot in a car outside the facility.

Mindy Corporon said her dad had offered to take Reat to the audition because she was with her other son at a lacrosse game.

Corporon had been scheduled to see patients on Monday.

"My father leaves a huge legacy of community and of healing," Will Corporon told CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper." "And it's just unbelievable that a senseless, stupid act can cause so much hurt and grief and pain."

Jacob Schreiber, president of the community center, remembered the family fondly.

"This is one of the nicest, kindest, most supportive families that we have here," he said. "This has left us all breathless."

The Corporons were active members of the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection in Leawood.

"They have a deep faith. They don't believe this was God's time," said the Rev. Adam Hamilton, the church's pastor. "They don't believe God wanted a man to pick up a gun and start this shooting."

Now, Will Corporon said, the family is turning to their faith, and to each other.

"It absolutely provides comfort. Evil is evil, and no one in my family believes that God is doing this to punish us or cause us harm," he said. "You know, evil people do evil things, and what we will rely on is our faith to get us through this, knowing full well that it's only by the grace of God that we're going to be able to pull together and come to grips with what's happened."

The funeral service for Corporon and his grandson is planned for Good Friday.

Terri LaManno

LaManno, 53, was visiting her mother at Village Shalom, a trip she made every Sunday.

Her Catholic church, St. Peter's Parish, posted a message on its website describing her as "a loving mother and wife, and a gentle and giving woman."
Tuesday would have been her 25th wedding anniversary, family spokesman Brian Fowler said.

She worked for eight years as an occupational therapist at the Children's Center for the Visually Impaired in Kansas City.

On its website, the center described her as a "victim of the senseless shooting ... at Village Shalom" and expressed sympathies to her husband and children.

"Terri was a gracious, generous, skilled and deeply caring individual who made a great difference in the lives of so many children and their families," the center said.

On the center's Facebook page, commenters sent prayers and condolences.
"We were immeasurably blessed by our time in therapy with Ms. Terri," commenter Nicole Spence wrote. "Her love, patience, dedication and skill changed the course of our son's life."

In a statement, LaManno's family said it was devastated by her death and asked for privacy as they grieve.

"My mom was a beautiful soul, she always thought of everyone before herself. The world needs more people like her. She was a warm, loving and beautiful person," the statement said. "She was the best mother, wife, sister and friend that anyone could ask for. She lived for God and the people she loved."

Kansas City shooting: 3 lives defined by love, taken by gunman's rage - CNN.com

He was an equal opportunity hater. Three of the victims were Christians so I don't think he was too concerned with religion. I just think he wanted to make a statement whether they were Jewish or not. I'd like to see him executed rather than do prison time. Prison would just give him a chance to spend time hanging with his Aryan Brotherhood.....

I just heard the boy singing on the news and he had amazing voice and was going to sing the song called 'You gonna miss me' at the talent show. :( This brought tears to my eyes. His mother was on the news too any she in a very strong woman to been able to talk so soon after losing her father and son. Thank you for posting the victims names
Yes, I want to honor the victims.

". . . Corporon's grandson had waited three years for the tryouts. Dressed in a coat and tie, 14-year-old son Reat Griffin Underwood practiced two songs — 'On the Street Where You Live' from 'My Fair Lady' and 'You Will Miss Me When I'm Gone' — before getting a kiss and 'I love you' from his mom and leaving with the grandpa he knew as 'Popeye....'"

LEAWOOD, Kan.: Family, friends remember Kansas shooting victims | National | Idahostatesman.com

He was a KKK leader and hates and race that is not White . Diane Sawyer is having something about the hate groups on the news tonight . I am not sure I want to see it . I
will get more upset .

Yes that is right. He was a KKK leader and neo-nazi too. He is only 73 years old. I would be upset either.

He was an equal opportunity hater. Three of the victims were Christians so I don't think he was too concerned with religion. I just think he wanted to make a statement whether they were Jewish or not. I'd like to see him executed rather than do prison time. Prison would just give him a chance to spend time hanging with his Aryan Brotherhood.....

I agree with you. He need to be sentence to death for sure. Um. What is Aryan mean? I never heard that word before. That is new to me.

I got it now. Thank you. I checked on Aryan Brotherhood at Wikipedia and read it. I understand now. I checked on Frazier Glenn Cross's Wikipedia. He was convicted. He used to be run for political in North Carolina and Missouri. He was a Democratic, Republican and now is Independent, he didn't win the election three times. He shouldn't become a political because of convicted. That is sick! Shaking my head

Back