3 of my new angelfish

Dreamer03

Reaction score
I got more but these were the only once that allowed for a picture to be taken. That's not the actual tank they are on right now.

Thanks!!!

You're welcome. They are good fish to have. Gorgeous colors they have. Hopefully you can get the rest of them to stay still for a photo or two. That reminds me, I still need to snap that photo of that large fish tank fish. I'll probably be doing that soon. Just gotta remember to do it,

Very nice. Thank you for your photos. I have never had an aquarium but I always am mesmerized by their beauty.

Very nice. Thank you for your photos. I have never had an aquarium but I always am mesmerized by their beauty.

Aquariums are so peaceful and relaxing to watch, but a ton of work to keep up.

True, thay are relaxing. Im usually a perosn that stresses out a lot, sitting down and looking at fish for a whilr helps mr calm down.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

Dreamer03 said:
True, thay are relaxing. Im usually a perosn that stresses out a lot, sitting down and looking at fish for a whilr helps mr calm down.

How about some beautiful orange and white clown fish? I like their colors.

Clownfish are fir saltwater and i still havent tried saltwater. But they are very pretty. Maybe after my wedding and stuff ill start a saltwater tank.

Clownfish are fir saltwater and i still havent tried saltwater. But they are very pretty. Maybe after my wedding and stuff ill start a saltwater tank.

Oh, okay. Thought they were freshwater. My bad, but their colors are beautiful, though.

They really are, i will at some point have clownfish if i get the saltwater tank, but i think i still have to leanr more on care fo the saltwater fish before even tyring it.

They really are, i will at some point have clownfish if i get the saltwater tank, but i think i still have to leanr more on care fo the saltwater fish before even tyring it.

It's true-- saltwater requires more maintenance than freshwater, and you're probably better off starting with freshwater first, while learning how to care for saltwater fish. If you do get any, just make sure you don't get anything that'll require a lot of attention, and make sure you can handle it.

Oo ive had fish of my own wince i was like 5 maybe? Even befire that ny mom had her own tank so i know about freshwater. Maybe with the exceptio of discus. Never had any but want to try it out too.

Oo ive had fish of my own wince i was like 5 maybe? Even befire that ny mom had her own tank so i know about freshwater. Maybe with the exceptio of discus. Never had any but want to try it out too.

I'm not much of an expert on how to take care of aquatic fish. Cats, on the other hand, I have experience with. Maybe someday I'll make that a hobby if I find my own place to live.

Im like super allergic to cats, they are cute but cant havent them anywhere near me. But happens eith other animals too.

Back