2ksports Nba2k7 Deaf League

Speedz23

Reaction score
HELLO ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN NBA2K7 LEAGUE FOR FUN AND ENJOY HERE IS WEBSITE YOU CAN LOOK AT NBA Deaf League ALSO IF ANYONE WANT TO PLAY MADDEN08 LEAGUE FOR FALL SIGN UP HERE IS WEBSITE Let's Rumble I HOPE ALL OF YOU ENJOY LOOK AT IT LET GOOD TIME TO PLAY GAME HOPE TO FORWARD FROM YOU VERY SOON. THANK YOU

Yes. Check out XDG. We may be moving very soon, but I think we could work togother, as you seem to have leaderboards, ladders etc ready. I have about 15 deaf gamers registered at XDG. There is talk of a Madden torunament when 08' comes, so if you worked with us, I am sure XDG's members would paricpiate in your ladder\leagues. My tag at XDG is DeafSmith.

Nice site desgin, but I wanted to know who signed up etc. I don't have NBA for 360, but was curious. Also would like a reply, and If I don't see a reply, my answer lies there about you and your site. I also tend to refrain from sites where there is no forum, where I can get answers to questions, meet the community of your site, etc etc... I don't know, but I consider a forum the backbone of a lot of websites.

Nice site desgin, but I wanted to know who signed up etc. I don't have NBA for 360, but was curious. Also would like a reply, and If I don't see a reply, my answer lies there about you and your site. I also tend to refrain from sites where there is no forum, where I can get answers to questions, meet the community of your site, etc etc... I don't know, but I consider a forum the backbone of a lot of websites.

I am working on it for own domain name for overall deaf gamers included clans, sports, forum, etc. Also I am working on to own web server. I already order server. Also i am starting to own small business to host web pages from small business.

I am working on it for own domain name for overall deaf gamers included clans, sports, forum, etc. Also I am working on to own web server. I already order server. Also i am starting to own small business to host web pages from small business.

Monkey is already working on XDG website. I don't know what will happen, but having a few Deaf Gamer fourms isn't good for eachother. I think it s best if all are on the same site, but hey, you do what you need to do.

I am EXTREMELY uncomfortable with anyone who posts, and then does not even bother to reply (Speedz23).

Monkey is already working on XDG website. I don't know what will happen, but having a few Deaf Gamer fourms isn't good for eachother. I think it s best if all are on the same site, but hey, you do what you need to do.

I am EXTREMELY uncomfortable with anyone who posts, and then does not even bother to reply (Speedz23).
I agree with you. DeAfLuCkYiRiSh, you have no rights to have a trademark for "Deaf Gamers" because we have an official trademark "Extreme Deaf Gamers" we might sue you for copyright violation.

The official way to copyright something in the US (as ace notes) is simply to write it down. Every written thing, including this post, is automatically copyrighted without needing to register.

HOWEVER: and here is the catch that most people who know the above don't realize.

**We can't actually sue someone for copyright violation UNLESS we are registered which we did.

Wait. Let me get this srtaight Lucky. You r working with Speedz23 on that website??? If so, Ask Speedz if he s interested in working w my forum. I run the forum and website with monkey. You guys run the ladders and leagues. I think this would work out and benefit both parties interested.

Wait. Let me get this srtaight Lucky. You r working with Speedz23 on that website??? If so, Ask Speedz if he s interested in working w my forum. I run the forum and website with monkey. You guys run the ladders and leagues. I think this would work out and benefit both parties interested.

No! I am not working with Speedz. He rather on his own. I rather to work with co-founder, you, me and Detmatrixense that we discussed together.

Detmatrixense, you going to sue me. I am going to sue you too. Because we are co-founders. I am one that bought name extreme. You guys bought up deaf gamers. We agreed that we liked that name. I promised Deafsmith that I am working on website, including forums, sign up, sport leagues, clan leagues including ladders with schedule.

Problem that my windows vista did not accept some my programs because of old version that needs to upgrade to work with vista.

I guess I let monkey do the job on xdg website. I am going to do on my own for DeafSportLeagues.com.

It will be NCAA and Madden 2008 for year round to play.

I am not that crazy over basketball, hockey, baseball, and others.

I prefer football and third-person shooting.

If you are going to make a league website, I would be more than happy to link between XDG and the ladders. I am sure some deaf players would really enjoy being on an all-deaf ladder! I know I would, It would be a lot of fun. I am not going to sue anyone. I am too busy playing games, ha.

You can call your ladder/leagues XDG Ladders or XDG Leagues if you want to be 'sister' sites and work togother.

I think we will be able to have our own Halo 3 ladder, I think A LOT of deaf ppl will play and get a 360 for that game.

Let me clear this.....

Are you going to do your own site? If so, that's fine, but I hope that nothing would hurt others.

Will we have one site at once? I am saying this is because it will be easier to do this for people to browse this site and do things on one site. If there is more than one, I am not going to sign up for many sites that related to deaf gamers.

Let me clear this.....

Are you going to do your own site? If so, that's fine, but I hope that nothing would hurt others.

Will we have one site at once? I am saying this is because it will be easier to do this for people to browse this site and do things on one site. If there is more than one, I am not going to sign up for many sites that related to deaf gamers.

Sylentman, my site will be sports leagues only.
I do know that you still member for other sports league. You know there are many deaf sites, xbox sites, sports leagues sites. Having two or three sites won't hurt. XDG will be clan & forum site. I signed up many sites. It does not bother me at all.

My focus will be in Sports including football, baseball, basketball, and auto racing.

Well, mine is almost like clan as members who interesting to join leagues.

I am trying to do everything just like other sports leagues that i had been in.

Also, I am working on professional website until i get everything that windows vista will not work on some programs. I should have use dual boot but it waste my time for this. I heard several programs like adobe photoshop c3 is best than cs2. I am anxious for this. Some programs that i have no experience like SQL, and Cold Fusion.

Reason that i need those to design for statistics.

I look forward to XDG vs DSG races in FORZA 2!!!
(Xtreme Deaf Gamers and Deaf Sports Gamers)

Now, link is deafsportsgamers.com

This will be really exciting for deaf who loves into sports as football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and auto racing. Those will be Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

We have 8 members already for few days! Sign up! See you there!

Back