26 states sign on joining suit against Obamacare

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't learned anything. Still blaming someone else instead of themselves.:roll:

I disagree. They changed behavior and voted for someone else.....

Not really.

They keep switching sides, when neither are satisfying the American public. And the campaigns are based on:

"Bush fucked up, vote for me"
"Obama fucked up, vote for me"

And if a Republican president is voted in, the Democrats will be swoon into office because he messed up too.

So it's really one big blame game. The voters can't take it upon themselves to vote in someone that truly represent their ideology, instead they vote against the people they feel ruined their life.

Not really.

They keep switching sides, when neither are satisfying the American public. And the campaigns are based on:

"Bush fucked up, vote for me"
"Obama fucked up, vote for me"

And if a Republican president is voted in, the Democrats will be swoon into office because he messed up too.

So it's really one big blame game. The voters can't take it upon themselves to vote in someone that truly represent their ideology, instead they vote against the people they feel ruined their life.

There you go. Nothing has changed. Not a one of them has said, "you know, I'm responsible for what is occurring. Maybe I had better take the time to think my vote all the way through to the end to see if I really am voting for what will accomplish my purpose." That would be change.

There you go. Nothing has changed. Not a one of them has said, "you know, I'm responsible for what is occurring. Maybe I had better take the time to think my vote all the way through to the end to see if I really am voting for what will accomplish my purpose." That would be change.

Didn't Bill Clinton have a congress dominated by Republicans while Bush's was dominated by the Democrats?

Didn't Bill Clinton have a congress dominated by Republicans while Bush's was dominated by the Democrats?

Yup and during Nixon and Regan Admin, congress was majority democrat too.

Yeah, pretty obvious...except for a few, TXgolfer.

They learned that obama lied.... *shrug*

You are just so witty!

Please, exactly what lies did Obama tell? Specifics, if you please. These generalities you stick to are causing skepticism regarding the depth of your knowledge.

You distorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back