25 springs, 200 pieces and 4 hours

Wow, That's definitely an interesting video!

Thanks for sharing this.

I have always wondered how a deaf/blind person could use the braille with viewing the computer. I understood they were able to read the text format only through the braille but I never really understood how they were able to work around that until I saw the video. Now I can see how they were able to function with that. It's quite interesting.

That was a great video.

I have one question. I know of a blind couple (man and wife, both are hearing) who work from home. They have some sort of software that dictates to them everything they're reading on their screen. (Or at least most - I don't know exactly what is said because I can't hear that myself.) However, in the case of deafblind, even with a CI, is this what deafblind users use? I'm sorry - I don't mean to be ignorant here - I guess I don't know what technology you use to read what's been said on this forum. Can you enlighten us?

:jaw: WOW! That is amazing story!! Thanks for sharing!! :) He is sure did wonderful do to help other people and even for himself too! I am glad that he found something to do and help deaf/blind! WHOO!

Back