21st Birthday soon...plans?

p.s. shel i like ur idea bout the nationalities thing and food...but i am an incredibly picky eater so this would not appeal to me in that aspect lol...:)

80's! ...or 90's with those funny hairstyles! :P You can make fun of everyone and had a great birthday :P

lol yes but i can have a party at the club i used to work at...just dunno bout a theme..lol unless i make it a gambling theme or something

Oh girl!

You are in the right place to ask for party details.

I am a great hostess who works great under a small budget!!

Have you considered a girly theme?

What is your budget? (I encourage you to tuck aside $50.00 for little favours)

You could do this theme;

Each person has their own OOAK - One of A Kind design (earring, necklace or bracelet.

You could do this unique gift. Chapters carries a "Make your own lip balm" kit and "Make your own perfume" kit for only $25.00

You could personalise the lip balm with your own picture and with this quote "A Taste of Alicia"

Please feel free to check out my website - and yes honey, for your special 21st birthday, I will do a flat rate price for quite a bit of jewellery pieces. :ily:

ooh i like your ideas mrs bucket..i will check it out tomorrow after my midterms! :)....bahahhaa grace was tellin me bout how mcdonalds used to have a caboose u'd go and celebrate in ? lol..im too young i guess for that hahaha

3f20ec1c-c316-48a9-90c0-a6c622be4d9e.jpg

The McDonald's caboose

Hire me and I'll be your personal to stripping for you and all girls. :naughty:

Dude, I'm fairly certain she won't be interested, considering she's dating ME.

Just sayin'

Dude, I'm fairly certain she won't be interested, considering she's dating ME.

Just sayin'

I already aware that you're in relationship with her. I'm not saying I should hit her or something but give the funny idea that won't come true.

I already aware that you're in relationship with her. I'm not saying I should hit her or something but give the funny idea that won't come true.

Ok, if you are so aware that she's in a relationship, do me one big favour, and stop always suggesting that she needs a new boyfriend. I've read it more than once on this forum from you and that's more than enough. Suggesting crap like that is just plain f-ing rude and ignorant. I really don't care what your reply to that is but that's just a common courtesy. You just don't do stupid shit like that, and I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't like if people were suggesting to your girlfriend that she needs a new boyfriend. It's called respect.

It's not like I'm a person who can't take a joke, I'm a person with an incredible sense of humour, but this is not stuff to joke about. I'd be just as defensive for someone else on here and would say the same things.

Anyways, enough of that.

Back on topic.

Ok, if you are so aware that she's in a relationship, do me one big favour, and stop always suggesting that she needs a new boyfriend. I've read it more than once on this forum from you and that's more than enough. Suggesting crap like that is just plain f-ing rude and ignorant. I really don't care what your reply to that is but that's just a common courtesy. You just don't do stupid shit like that, and I'm fairly certain that you wouldn't like if people were suggesting to your girlfriend that she needs a new boyfriend. It's called respect.

It's not like I'm a person who can't take a joke, I'm a person with an incredible sense of humour, but this is not stuff to joke about. I'd be just as defensive for someone else on here and would say the same things.

Anyways, enough of that.

Back on topic.

If you want to talk about common courtesy, refrain from resorting to profanity and personal attacks. There's no point in talking about common courtesy if you can't practice it yourself. Also, it's not really wise to make a personal attack toward someone here in the open. Do it in private instead is what I would advise. If you find a post offensive, report it to the moderators. There's no benefit in attacking a member in the open over personal issues.

Just saying.

You can put on Phantom of the Opera. Banjo can play the Phantom and DJ can play Raoul. I'm sure they would love the swordfight scene....

hmmmm ....i would beg to differ on my girlfriend DJGrace liking any "sword" fight scene :s lol

Back