21st Birthday soon...plans?

lovezebras

Reaction score
I have my 21st birthday soon...it's April 6th...that actual day I will be travelling back from AZ so I could have my first real alcoholic drink...in the states that is..lol drinking age here is 19/18 in QC which is not far from me.

Since 21 is usually a big one I just don't know what to do..I could have a big party at the club...and it can be themed as well...just dunno what...lol any suggestions on what to do for the big 21! :)

Las Vegas, NV is not too far from AZ , that's a suggestion.

I have a friend that's going to Las Vegas for her 21st. The trip is techinically a month after, but it's supposed to be for her birthday.

cant go i dont get any time off of work except for easter which im going to see my grandparents..i cant miss anymore time off of school...plus cannot afford las vegas lol so i can only do a party here or close by

lol yes but i can have a party at the club i used to work at...just dunno bout a theme..lol unless i make it a gambling theme or something

lol yes but i can have a party at the club i used to work at...just dunno bout a theme..lol unless i make it a gambling theme or something

You can make it your favorite theme.

Do what I did.

Cry uncontrollably in your own home in your own bed with a stinkin' cat about how much you hate life.

On a more serious note...

Go rockclimbing during the day? Arizona is damn nice. :P Haha.

Anyway... your 21st should be whatever you want it to be. You don't need our suggestions.

How about Beach theme? I bet you found many cutie bathsuits, after you had a new something on. know what i am saying? :D

21 years old girl who go to beach and bake under the sun. :cool2:

Beach Boys:

Girls On The Beach lyrics

Ah ah ah ah oo ooo ooo oo ahh
The girls on the beach
On the beach you'll find them there
In the sun and salty air
The girls on the beach
Are all within reach
If you know what to do
How we love to lie around
Girls with tans of golden brown
The girls on the beach
Are all within reach
And one waits there for you
(Girls on the beach)
The sun in her hair
The warmth of the air
On a summer day
As the sun dips out of sight
Couples on the beach at night
The girls on the beach
Are all within reach
And with the boys tonight
(Girls on the beach)
Girls on the beach, girls on the beach
Girls on the beach, girls on the beach

I used to have Beach Boys songs to put my babies to sleep well when they were babies. :D Thought I mention this one.

haha you guys are funny...and I just want to have fun on my bday...the day of my bday tho I will be leaving arizona sadly lol so ill be in airports all day..and then when i get home at night im going to dinner with my mom :) lol ...beach theme would be cool...toga party would be too cept im doing that in 2 weeks with my cheerleading team for a fundraiser so can't do a repeat:P lol....

What about an International theme? Maybe have your friends bring dishes that are popular in different countries and decorate your home with different international themes? Dress up in traditional clothes from each culture.

Just pick something you really want to do for the occasion. Let's pick something you have yet to try. Can't think of examples, sorry.

You could have a nice dinner party in a restaurant where the guests comes poshly dressed.

Sorry I'm out of ideas!! :) I hope you decide what to do and you'll tell us all about this! i cannot wait till I turn 21 which won't be for another year!

I may just do a dinner and a small thing...and ill prolly go to las vegas to do some shopping when i go to arizona..but wont be 21 yet when i go lol haha darn...ah well...but for my party here in ottawa i was thinking of a las vegasy type of theme and have it at the club

Back