ykj19940711

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all!
My targets in 2016 are enhancing my painting skills, my English and ASL.
What are your targets?

Happy New Year.

For 2016, I want Walt Disney to revamp the Disney Channel (DC) and rename XD back to Toon Disney to air retro shows.

ABC Family will be rename to Freeform on Jan 12 and I heard about tween/teen live action will move from DC to Freeform.

I'm big fan of retro cartoon shows.

Happy New Year.

For 2016, I want Walt Disney to revamp the Disney Channel (DC) and rename XD back to Toon Disney to air retro shows.

ABC Family will be rename to Freeform on Jan 12 and I heard about tween/teen live action will move from DC to Freeform.

I'm big fan of retro cartoon shows.

Oh, although i am not a fan of retro cartoon shows, i like retro cartoon shows of Disney. I hope you can watch a lot of new retro cartoon shows of Disney.

happy-new-year-3-gif_zpsvjvyzdmz.gif

:cheers:I in 2016 now so going bed soon happy new year folks:)

I'm aiming to improve my physical health. The year is going out with a bang with a health scare and I'll be starting off the New Year with a visit to the doctor to get a handle on it. Naturally my other goal is a better job with family balance and better income. And I'm working on my long gun collection....and hope to return to martial arts soon.

I pray everyone is with loved ones and safe. Stay off the roads if you can.

Laura

Happy New Year, Folks!...May Blessings, Good Health and Prosperity come your way....

it's 9:34pm here... long way to go ;) but I'll live :D but happy new year to East coast ;)

Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Year, everyone and Calvin including Alex, our Administrator and Webmaster.

:party: :cheers: :party:

Happy New Year beautiful people!!
:party::fruit::dance::fruit::party:

My new years resolution is to stay awake during the day and sleep at night. I am a vampire!

Happy new year although it is 12:41 so 41 minutes late lol. I hope 2016 is amazing for everyone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm aiming to improve my physical health. The year is going out with a bang with a health scare and I'll be starting off the New Year with a visit to the doctor to get a handle on it. Naturally my other goal is a better job with family balance and better income. And I'm working on my long gun collection....and hope to return to martial arts soon.

I pray everyone is with loved ones and safe. Stay off the roads if you can.

Laura

I going join health club to going see if get good deal for me and daughter get fit.hope this resolution lasts more than a day.taking us both to doc check out first also aim be better with money for family and somewhere going get me a cruise.
I now realise can't keep feeling like spare part or jealousy of other granny seeing family all the time got live a life or end up bitter

My goal is to incorporate weight lifting in my workouts 4 times a week. I had already started but it seems like bad luck is preventing me from going to the gym like events after work or appts popping up. I need to plan for back up days to make up during the week.

Happy new year 2016 to All Deaf members and administration but I'm still in grieving on my death of father five days ago December 28,2015 it's so hard for me

Happy new year 2016 to All Deaf members and administration but I'm still in grieving on my death of father five days ago December 28,2015 it's so hard for me

The death of a parent is a great lost and it five days in not that long ago so you still grieving is very normal . My mom dies in 2008 on Dec .28 and I still miss her a lot . Do you have any family you can be with you should try to be with people if you feel it would help you. My older sister and I went off and cried together when our dad dies , it helped being with one another .
I am sorry your new year is starting off so hard. Give yourself all the time you need to grieve the lost of your beloved father

Back