2012 Bankruptcy

Kodak's digital camera is horrible. No wonder, they're screw up and too busy to spend on attorney to sue Apple.

Foxrac, you misunderstood TXGolfer. He is not saying the U.S. government is European style, just that Obama wants to follow this style. And TXGolfer is correct.

No, Obama's economic policies are no European style.

It is very difficult to compare between USA and Europe, they just have totally economic policies.

Yes, and the deficit DOUBLED since the credit downgrade STARTED.

It seems this administration did nothing to prevent the deficit doubling after the credit downgrade they are responsible for.

Both of credit downgrade and deficit doubling are separated issue so that why I don't mention in my post.

You said credit downgrade started in 2012 - that's incorrect, it started in 2011.

Well, blame on the congress.

Both of credit downgrade and deficit doubling are separated issue so that why I don't mention in my post.

You said credit downgrade started in 2012 - that's incorrect, it started in 2011.

Well, blame on the congress.

Re-read my post. I did not say the credit downgrade started in 2012. I said the deficit doubled in May of 2012.

Re-read my post. I did not say the credit downgrade started in 2012. I said the deficit doubled in May of 2012.

You said credit downgrade for first time - that's 2011, not 2012.

This thread is about events that occur in 2012.

Best Buy business have been not doing very well lately. :(

Yup, I notice that, same goes with some game companies.

38 Studios - creator of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning went bankrupt.

Still missing Blockbusters....really don't care for RedBox...at Blockbusters on Saturday, seems you would see the whole neighborhood in there renting movies...with everyone being so busy these days, Blockbusters was a place to go to see everyone, a "neighborhood place".

To be fair, digital cameras are not as good as light cameras. The same is true for digital music. You can't get any higher resolution than light, nor can you get any better sound than analog wave. Digital will always only be an approximation, perhaps undetectable by the human eye or ear in the future, but still, an approximation.

Yes, and the deficit DOUBLED since the credit downgrade STARTED.

It seems this administration did nothing to prevent the deficit doubling after the credit downgrade they are responsible for.

Doubling in that short period of time is just amazing.... The administration is completely inept.

Wirelessly posted

Economics has been and will continue to be a cycle.

No, Obama's economic policies are no European style.

It is very difficult to compare between USA and Europe, they just have totally economic policies.

You are 100% correct that Obama's economic policies TODAY are not European style because he know that if he tried to get that through Congress he would fail.
However, his mind is still wanting the U.S.A. to have European style. Sometimes, a person CAN'T have what the mind wants.

You are 100% correct that Obama's economic policies TODAY are not European style because he know that if he tried to get that through Congress he would fail.
However, his mind is still wanting the U.S.A. to have European style. Sometimes, a person CAN'T have what the mind wants.

When ALL of Obama policies kick in so we are still no European style, also you can't read his mind.

Look at political compass.
The Political Compass - US Presidential Election 2012

I feel that Obama is more republican, just left social version of GWB.

Back