2002 Subaru WRX

I eat glue

Reaction score
2002 Subaru WRX2002 Subaru WRX, Turbo, 5 speed the price is 10,500 OBO
• Blitz LM drop in filter
• Tanabe DF210 springs (i have the stock ones)
• Apexi Muffler (i have the stock muffler)
• Kumho ASX tires with replacement certificates
• Carbon fiber hood
• JVC Head unit MP3, Ipod ready, Sirius ready, HDradio
• STi Key
• Full Warrany for 100,000 miles!
• AC serviced in March, all belts have been changed,
• Brakes have been serviced
I have 78,000 miles on the car, and have all the records of oil change and maintinance. It does have a crack in the windshield but it is up to the buyer if they want to buy as is and
i can drop the price
If your intrested please call or text 210-887-5422
No free rides you will not be able to test drive unless i see you are a serious buyer.
subie1qm5.jpg

How many of us will buy a car for 10,000? You might want to post it on craigslist or ebay to snatch up a sale. Most of us dont have 10,000 dollars to spend.

How many of us will buy a car for 10,000? You might want to post it on craigslist or ebay to snatch up a sale. Most of us dont have 10,000 dollars to spend.
umm bank financing, it is on craigslist just thought some one here may be looking for a WRX.

Yess the 22b is a better car but its older and not available in the United states much less here in Texas

Nice car but I'd rather buy EVO.. What are you selling your car for?

umm bank financing, it is on craigslist just thought some one here may be looking for a WRX.

Yess the 22b is a better car but its older and not available in the United states much less here in Texas

I would like that car, too bad I already have a car on the loan. :)

^^ I wonder why too. It looks like a really nice car and it doesn't make sense to sell that car. I assume probably growing family.

The photo seems partily photoshopped. Look closely

Why am i selling the car thats the million dollar question. I want to get my wifey something a little nicer then driving the WRX. (she found a Acura TSX)

And everyone is a photo expert its not photoshopped that is the pic that came out of my camera, Digital Rebal XT.

I knew it wasnt photoshopped. it just looks like a very high quality photo. Good luck on ur sale of your subie :)

Back