20/20 tester group for MVP

deafaussie

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 20/20 testing participant and hasn't not yet received MVP and is wondering if you guys got this device as part of the 20/20 program?

Its a second phase of testing group after BETA group. HOVRS called it 20/20 for obvious reasons! Perhaps someone out there can explain that to us here?

Its a second phase of testing group after BETA group. HOVRS called it 20/20 for obvious reasons! Perhaps someone out there can explain that to us here?

Ohh i understand! Someone will getting a MVP on this month right now. Most of us going to Private Events place. You can read my thread, if you would like

Yes, deafaussie is correct. It's in the second phase of testing group. 20/20 is a program that will be selected by the Purple company that are loyal customers. After the 20/20 program is over, it will finally be official for release. Right now some are invited to the Private Event where that event will takes place of the 20/20 program.

Well, I had been told by Purple company that my name is on the 20/20 list and is wondering I would get the MVP for sure or it just a selection of people from the 20/20 list ?

Deafaussie, Did you get email for private invitation at Fullerton, CA on March 15?

Deafaussie, Did you get email for private invitation at Fullerton, CA on March 15?

I knew about the invitation on March 15. No, I did not receive the invitation via email Perhaps you should follow up with HOVRS for me?

I sent you a PM. Pls check in your inbox.

I knew about the invitation on March 15. No, I did not receive the invitation via email Perhaps you should follow up with HOVRS for me?

I sent you a PM. Pls check in your inbox.

Yes, I will take care of you.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa i am on 20/20 for alaska fairbank but they send me privent event at washtion settle but i can not afford to fly they say they are work to mail to me and my young brother

sound like we are only two perosn will get one in alaska

What do you mean by that? I never heard of dat before!

From what I heard, the 20/20 is when HOVRS chose 20 people to be beta testers, then those 20 people pick 20 of their friends to beta test. Thus, the name 20/20.That means 400 new people will get a MVP for beta testing.

From what I heard, the 20/20 is when HOVRS chose 20 people to be beta testers, then those 20 people pick 20 of their friends to beta test. Thus, the name 20/20.That means 400 new people will get a MVP for beta testing.

Yea, i understand what deafaussie explained as same thing but i wonder, does HOVRS invitation any people who using call during HOVRS everyday, everyday or they just lookin for purple connections? I wonder!

Looking at the invitation, I don't see anything about 20/20 beta testing at all in the invitation. It only said that MVP is ready to be picked up. It mentioned nothing about 20/20 beta testing.

why would any want MVP that is in testing over a year! Why? Does not work? But VPAD+ already on second generation and is awesome! Has wifi has bluetooth. Has web browser. so does not have battery, but who cares? where am I ever where power isn't available? starbucks? yes power. airport? yes power. Stop living dream MVP will ever get to the community.

goflyakite

what your plm

do u hear we will get mvp after 20/20 is over

and behind vpad + is cost me my leg and my arm

so i am getting mvp this month save my leg and my arm !

why would any want MVP that is in testing over a year! Why? Does not work? But VPAD+ already on second generation and is awesome! Has wifi has bluetooth. Has web browser. so does not have battery, but who cares? where am I ever where power isn't available? starbucks? yes power. airport? yes power. Stop living dream MVP will ever get to the community.

You have lost your patient, go and shop elsewhere!

Back