2 questions for deaf community..

zazulak44

Reaction score
i have 2 questions. a friend of mine is very involved in the deaf community and told me something and i wanted to know if it is true.

1. he said that a high percent of deaf people are gay. Is this true?

2. also he said that many deaf people are taken advantage of my hearing people. is this true?

i am just curious because i am learning about the culture and want to know what the facts are. and i know yall will tell me the facts :)
thanks

i have 2 questions. a friend of mine is very involved in the deaf community and told me something and i wanted to know if it is true.

2. also he said that many deaf people are taken advantage of my hearing people. is this true?

i am just curious because i am learning about the culture and want to know what the facts are. and i know yall will tell me the facts :)
thanks

both of them false

1)Me myself I have not seen many gay deaf/HoH people
2) I think everyone at one tym or anotha getz used,played or taken advantaged of. Itz just sum people view the deaf community as an easier target, but it all boilz down to that personz frame of mind rather deaf, h.o.h or normal. Kinda Makez Ya Go hmmm :hmm:

1)Me myself I have not seen many gay deaf/HoH people
2) I think everyone at one tym or anotha getz used,played or taken advantaged of. Itz just sum people view the deaf community as an easier target, but it all boilz down to that personz frame of mind rather deaf, h.o.h or normal. Kinda Makez Ya Go hmmm :hmm:

Are you an idiot? Or do you think that manner of spelling is cute? :mad2:

Oh. Deafness and clear spelling supercede Hip-Hop or kindergartners in my aggressive opinion.

1) i think % wise is true. same goes for the terps-males- just the nature of the job
2) fecking A

No statistics proven yet.
I've seen plenty of hearing people are gay as well.

Who are your hearing people? :lol:
Some deaf people taken advantage of hearing people, true.
Some hearing people taken advantage of deaf people, true.

(For example, when police pull over, hearing person acted like deaf and then what happen policeman sign in ASL-big BUST!)

Another thing is when hearing person with a sign says I am deaf, please help me, but when deaf person saw that person and found out that person doesn't know ASL at all. Some hearing people sell ABC fingerspelling cards even though they don't know ASL themselves.

thanks

Back