2 days

Shoshana

Reaction score
Until I goto a new CI Doctor to discuss removing the implant. I am excited and nervous!

I posted before explaining why and stuff but think it was removed because it got heated. But I think implant is what causing other health issues since I didnt have these issues before the implant.

I know how exciting you are since having headaches sucks. I really want you to feel better and feel free from your head. Keep us posted after you finish discussing with your CI doctor. When the surgery is all set. Do you plan to keep the CI thingy?

I know how exciting you are since having headaches sucks. I really want you to feel better and feel free from your head. Keep us posted after you finish discussing with your CI doctor. When the surgery is all set. Do you plan to keep the CI thingy?

I hope they agree to explaint. I really think the CI is causing it or making it worse. My external peice is all broken and coming apart anyways, I might stick it in a box and put in closet as a reminder.

I hope they agree to explaint. I really think the CI is causing it or making it worse. My external peice is all broken and coming apart anyways, I might stick it in a box and put in closet as a reminder.

It sounds good to keep it as a reminder.

Ahh. Have you tried to encourage yourself to put up with the issues via using stickers on a calendar, giving yourself an ice cream after 14 days straight?

Its not quite like that--I have symptoms with it on or off. I do not get much benifit from wearing it so I dont. And it having it taken out will help or reduce the amount of attacks then im all for it--CI is just not worth it. The attacks are not something I can just "suck up" or get over.

Its not quite like that--I have symptoms with it on or off. I do not get much benifit from wearing it so I dont. And it having it taken out will help or reduce the amount of attacks then im all for it--CI is just not worth it. The attacks are not something I can just "suck up" or get over.

Yup, I was joking, you should have never done what I just asked. :P

All serious now, I hope you get your issues resolved.

One more question, do you have tinnitus?

Yup, I was joking, you should have never done what I just asked. :P

All serious now, I hope you get your issues resolved.

One more question, do you have tinnitus?

oh sorry didnt realize you were joking!

yes I do along with:

Vertigo

Light Headed

Dizzy

Sensitivity to Light

Pressure in head and behind eye(s)

Memory Loss

Confusion

Loss of motor funtion and body control (during and attack)

Difficulty to communicate (during attack)

oh sorry didnt realize you were joking!

yes I do along with:

Vertigo

Light Headed

Dizzy

Sensitivity to Light

Pressure in head and behind eye(s)

Memory Loss

Confusion

Loss of motor funtion and body control (during and attack)

Difficulty to communicate (during attack)

Yeah, I asked about tinnitus because a friend has two implants and I was wondering if explants would help him.

Yeah, I asked about tinnitus because a friend has two implants and I was wondering if explants would help him.

im not sure which ear it comes from...but its often and anoying but that is the least of my problems and I can pretty much just ignore that.

Good luck, I hope everything works out and that you feel better, regardless of what happens.

Back