18th anniversary!

sallylou

Potterhead and Janeite
Premium Member
Reaction score
Today is my 18th wedding anniversary. :party: I was a child bride. :giggle: (not really!) I was hearing when we married. My husband is such a kind man. He patiently communicates with me and never complains about the extra effort. I'm so lucky!

My grandparents were married over 60 years. I've lost track of how long. My grandpa went to feed my grandma every day at the nursing home even when she didn't know who he was because of Alzheimers.

Anyone on AD been married a long time? Or life partners for a long time?

We will have our 2nd Anniversary next month but been together since 2000. :)

So congrats on your 18th Anniversary! :) keep it up! :thumb:

Happy Anniversary! I have been married 31 years, and I did get married exactly the year I stopped being a child. :)

Today is my 18th wedding anniversary. :party: I was a child bride. :giggle: (not really!) I was hearing when we married. My husband is such a kind man. He patiently communicates with me and never complains about the extra effort. I'm so lucky!

My grandparents were married over 60 years. I've lost track of how long. My grandpa went to feed my grandma every day at the nursing home even when she didn't know who he was because of Alzheimers.

Anyone on AD been married a long time? Or life partners for a long time?

Congrats for your 18th anniversary today! :thumb:

We will have our 2nd Anniversary next month but been together since 2000. :)

So congrats on your 18th Anniversary! :) keep it up! :thumb:

Congrats of your 2nd anniversary LT!!! :D

Happy Anniversary! I have been married 31 years, and I did get married exactly the year I stopped being a child. :)

OH wow you beat us (me and my wife) for your 31st anniversary :applause: Bottesini

Our 24th anniversary already passed on March 20th and soon coming up for 25th anniversary as Silver anniversary! My wife's parents married 61 years but only 6 months shy of their 62nd anniversary when her dad passed away in 2001 and then her mom passed away in 2003..... Oh well that's life!

Congratulation on your 18th Wedding Anniversary. As for me, my husband and I have been married for 12 years coming in October this year. We got married in 1997. This is our second marriages together (cool). My husband's parents married for a long time (not sure how long they have been married) before his father passed away years ago. Both of my parents got married for 14 years before the divorce. My Dad married five times. Yike. He had passed away 6 years ago.

Thanks for the warm congrats! Bottesini wins the prize at 31 years! White wolves is right behind! :applause:

Bebonang, your dad was an optimist. When my dad died, I was handling the will, and my dad's family could not remember how many times he had been married. "There was another one in there...What was her name?" My dad even married my half sister's mom several times. Apparently, they liked to torture each other. They say that crazy is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. :crazy: :fruit:

We just had our 3rd wedding anniversary this past Monday.

Congratz on your 18th.

Congrats! You'll be at 18 before you know it!

Back