18 Year Old Hearing Girl from Ontario

Goldaline

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm currently enrolled in a Deaf Studies program in college and have been learning ASL for three years (my high school offered courses). I'm really interested in Deaf culture and sign language and I can't wait to get to know you all :)

Goldaline (hopeful future interpreter!)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am old enough to be your grandmother. :lol: I hope you learn a lot about our deaf perspectives. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Last edited:
hey Goldaline, what school are you attending for your program? I live not too far from Toronto and am kind of interested in looking into Deaf Studies- could use some feedback on schools!

Hi everyone!

I'm currently enrolled in a Deaf Studies program in college and have been learning ASL for three years (my high school offered courses). I'm really interested in Deaf culture and sign language and I can't wait to get to know you all :)

Goldaline (hopeful future interpreter!)

Hello there, and nice to meet you! i always wanted to do Sign language but i will do soon! i am deaf in both hearing so i was born deaf, right now my right one is getting really bad i might got to have a operation CI. i work in French Cuisine!
Yeah deaf culture are more wonderful story!! this is why i am on here to meet all the deaf people around the world so that they are not on there own! :)

I am from Ontario but in in Ottawa:) however
I'm not hearing I'm deaf lol welcome to AD

Goldaline I live in toronto as well and I may or may not need somone to help teach me ASL aha consider it practice :P

Back