160 sex-related incidents At WSD between September 1998 and February 2001

SB_GB_4ever

Reaction score
This made me cry! Your culture and world is being corrupted by the School for the deaf in washington's Inadaquit protection of its students. This site will show you a graph that was created to provide information about the rapes and sexual molestion within the school. I cant even belive this. The girl I love and the girl i am going to marry goes to this school and If anything like this site says happens to her where she should feel safe i dont know what i would do. http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/specials/deafschool/
Please read this and let me know what you think.

I have several friends working at WSD and one of them is the principal. I do know that they have improved since 2001 - they underwent rigorous training, etc.

Your gf is in safe hands but it is never 100 percent safe ANYWHERE and she just have to to avoid where it could happen or report to staff immediately if feeling uncomfortable in certain situations, etc.

Sorry, SB that there's not much response here. As to why I didn't respond before is that this is SO yesterday's news and action was taken, people fired, etc a long time ago and things are better or at least back to "normal".

This is not only happening at that Deaf school, it is happening at another Deaf schools across the USA and Canada, Mexico. Yes, something really needs to be done about it.

Actually I remember doing a bit of research on this case. Apparently there was a student at the school who was very....uninhibited about sexual harrassment. Like the type of person who should have been in a pscyiatric lockup.

Back