15 signs of abuses for the Deaf

PePe LePew

Reaction score
15 SIGNS OF ABUSES

The abused women are not aware about 15 signs of abuses. They need to read the articles about abuses that are helpful to them. The information help them prepare to leave husband or boyfriend.
The abused women do not have to remain with their abused lives.
They better choose freedom to stay away from the men who abused them for no reason.
They do not deserve to suffer from permanent abuses.

15 SIGNS OF ABUSES

1. Jealousy
2. Tries to isolate you
3. Control your money
4. You are prisoner
5. Battered other women
6. Blames for problem
7. Blames for feeling
8. Insult/Hot Temper
9. Cruel to Animals or kids
10. Hits/Throws/Breaks Things
11. Verbal Abuse
12. Lack of understanding
13. Threats of Violence
14. Use Force in arguments
15. Bow him all time

PREPARE TO LEAVE

a. Have plan about when, how,
where to go
b. take money, check book,
driver's licenses, birth
certificates,address book,
medication,credit cards
and SSN numbers.
c. Do not tell anyone where
you are going.
d. get a restraining or stay
away order from a Civil
Court.

i think so good for you impressive I am glad of you wow that is hard work for you I wish be encourage to people that is good for you I hope be happy to wish be talk to you . I am happy for you I love positive

15 SIGNS OF ABUSES

The abused men are not aware about 15 signs of abuses. They need to read the articles about abuses that are helpful to them. The information help them prepare to leave wife or girlfriend.
The abused men do not have to remain with their abused lives.
They better choose freedom to stay away from the women who abused them for no reason.
They do not deserve to suffer from permanent abuses.

15 SIGNS OF ABUSES

1. Jealousy
2. Tries to isolate you
3. Control your money
4. You are prisoner
5. Battered other men
6. Blames for problem
7. Blames for feeling
8. Insult/Hot Temper
11. Verbal Abuse
13. Threats of Violence
15. Bow to her all time

PREPARE TO LEAVE

a. Have plan about when, how,
where to go
b. take money, check book,
driver's licenses, birth
certificates,address book,
medication,credit cards
and SSN numbers.
c. Do not tell anyone where
you are going.
d. get a restraining or stay
away order from a Civil
Court.

The above has been modified for men as well......

Women do abuse men.

Women do abuse men.

Yes, they do. Much more frequently than anyone would believe. And it is far less reported, for any number of reasons. And there are equally frequent incidents of abusive relationships in the GLTB community. It is a widespread problem for all.

Unfortunately, it is not as easily solved as informing people of the signs of abuse.

Byrdie

Less women do, but men are even more worst than women is what I heard...this information I sent here is not created by me.:ty:

86 percent of women who assaulted men used weapons: guns, knives, boiling water, bricks, fireplace pokers and baseball bats.

Only a quarter of men who assaulted women used weapons.

Mothers kill their children. After surveying murder cases in large urban counties in 1988, the U.S. Department of Justice reported that women made up more than half the defendants (55 percent) in cases involving parents killing their offspring.

In May, 2000, the Justice Department loudly announced the good news about domestic violence: in the years 1993 and 1998, the rate at which American women were attacked or threatened by loved ones (husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends) declined 21 percent. The Associated Press stories buried the statistics for men: the number of men who were attacked by wives or girlfriends remained stable, with 160,000 attacks both years.

The good news in the new Justice Department stats is this: Women may be attacking their men as much as ever, but they are apparently less successful at actually killing them: the number of men killed by wives or girlfriends declined 60 percent from 1976 through 1998, representing a steady 4% decline each year.

Found this from Google informations

Does anyone have statistics on the number of women abused VS the number of men abused?

Answer:
You can find relevant statistics here:
Statistics of Abuse and Stalking

Answer:

It depends where you live. I live in Canada and volunteer for the Abused Women's Centre. There are far more women abused than men, but, there are men also that are abused.

Men are more often unwilling to come forward on abuse issues directed at them because they fear no one will believe them, well here it is as clear as can be:

If a man is brought up by his parents that it's not alright to hit a woman, and he marries a woman who can be on the violent side, then even if she strikes him or throws herself at him in fight, he will back off. I have seen men who have been physically bruised, broken bones and teeth missing not to mention black eyes. Is he chicken? Not at all. He only did one wrong thing ... get out!

I am happy to say that there are groups for battered men as well as battered women.

Still, women take the worst of it all and there are by far more abused women and children out there. Statistics change drastically from day to day.

Women do abuse men.

Less women do, but men are even more worst than women is what I heard...this information I sent here is not created by me.:ty:

86 percent of women who assaulted men used weapons: guns, knives, boiling water, bricks, fireplace pokers and baseball bats.

Mothers kill their children. After surveying murder cases in large urban counties in 1988, the U.S. Department of Justice reported that women made up more than half the defendants (55 percent) in cases involving parents killing their offspring.

In May, 2000, the Justice Department loudly announced the good news about domestic violence: in the years 1993 and 1998, the rate at which American women were attacked or threatened by loved ones (husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends) declined 21 percent. The Associated Press stories buried the statistics for men: the number of men who were attacked by wives or girlfriends remained stable, with 160,000 attacks both years.

The good news in the new Justice Department stats is this: Women may be attacking their men as much as ever, but they are apparently less successful at actually killing them: the number of men killed by wives or girlfriends declined 60 percent from 1976 through 1998, representing a steady 4% decline each year.

It depends where you live. I live in Canada and volunteer for the Abused Women's Centre. There are far more women abused than men, but, there are men also that are abused.

Men are more often unwilling to come forward on abuse issues directed at them because they fear no one will believe them, well here it is as clear as can be:

If a man is brought up by his parents that it's not alright to hit a woman, and he marries a woman who can be on the violent side, then even if she strikes him or throws herself at him in fight, he will back off. I have seen men who have been physically bruised, broken bones and teeth missing not to mention black eyes. Is he chicken? Not at all. He only did one wrong thing ... get out!

I am happy to say that there are groups for battered men as well as battered women.

Still, women take the worst of it all and there are by far more abused women and children out there. Statistics change drastically from day to day.

The above from your post. Women are just as capable as men to abuse their loved ones.....

Byrdie

Men are much stronger, bigger and powerful tougher than women, women breaks easy like a glass. Women are the weaker ones, of course women abuses men, usin' fist or bat whatever they can use, because they are not stronger, bigger, nor powerful tougher than men, unless if women are a body builder.

I was told by one person saying that more men abuses women than less women abuses men.

The above from your post. Women are just as capable as men to abuse their loved ones.....

Found this from Google informations

Does anyone have statistics on the number of women abused VS the number of men abused?

Answer:
You can find relevant statistics here:
Statistics of Abuse and Stalking

Answer:

The statistics have to be questioned because the statistics are based only on reported cases. That skews the percentages.

Men are much stronger, bigger and powerful tougher than women, women breaks easy like a glass. Women are the weaker ones, of course women abuses men, usin' fist or bat whatever they can use, because they are not stronger, bigger, nor powerful tougher than men, unless if women are a body builder.

I was told by one person saying that more men abuses women than less women abuses men.

I work in the field of domestic violence, and I would question that.

15 SIGNS OF ABUSES

1. Jealousy
2. Tries to isolate you
3. Control your money
4. You are prisoner
5. Battered other women
6. Blames for problem
7. Blames for feeling
8. Insult/Hot Temper
11. Verbal Abuse
13. Threats of Violence
15. Bow him all time

I've all points on that except the last one. It wasn't a him it was a her.

jillio

That's amazing, me and my sister are involved in the field of domestic violence also, that's great, we help support women and children, men, elders who have been abuse.

We have many books of abuse also, my sister was married to man who is mentally verbally abuser also he has hurted her physically too, that's how we got started on this abuse few years back.

I would definately be questioning that.

I have volunteered at a domestic violence organization assisting men to get away from their wives/girlfriends.

The women that I meet were a little on the....emotionally unstable side.

I would definately be questioning that.

I have volunteered at a domestic violence organization assisting men to get away from their wives/girlfriends.

The women that I meet were a little on the....emotionally unstable side.

Absolutely. There is as much of a need for assistance to male victims as female victims. And no matter the gender of the abuser, emotionally unstable is a given.

We had a local case of that a few years back, the man was being beat and threatened constantly. It escalated extremely high one night, the man ran out of the house and the woman shot him in the back and killed him about the time he crossed the road to get to the neighbor's house.

And there's a small group of women known to be abused by their husbands. I worked with one of them. She came in black and blue several times and simply said she got thrown off a horse or she had a wreck on the fourwheeler, or something like that. The bad part was there were 5 kids out of that relationship the woman was my age and she would move out and move back in within 2 or 3 months. About the time you think she's leaving the dirtbag for good she returns to him.

My late wife beat me up with a pillow once, does that count?

From what I read in the papers and the statistics are pretty high than men. In Canada, there is a lot of abuses and murders to women even in United States. I know that there were men who were abuse but I believe that men who have been abuse are less than women. The men who abused and murdered them just wanted power to control over them and that was wrong and still is. We were suppose to be equal individuals, like getting along with each other no matter how different we are. We are not Stepford Wives (robot like to be perfect wives). Ugh! :rl:

Back