15-Pound Baby Doing Well After Scary Birth

you really dont want that kind of bravery,pethadine gas and air it labour not indurence test as many midwives put you though..
in this case i think the midwives with her consent contacted guiness book records but not total sure

I tried with my first daughter but i was in labor for 22 hours trying to have my daughter out of me but she was stuck in there. I ended up had an urge to get a C section. i wasnt happy about it. I really wanted to have a naturaly birth. Oh well. Second, i had a hard time deciding so i went for another c section. Again i was not thrilled about it.

I admire anyone who went for no pain medicine and gave birth to babies beautifully.

was in labour 24hrs with my son nightmare night my mother phoned and i heard miswife say i had good night sleep and up and happy...it must been most miserable 24hrs of life and the b**ch gave me no pain relife natural birth not what it cracked up to be... with my daughter first twinge and i was on gas and air pethadine and anything else on offer.far better happy and coped far better

was in labour 24hrs with my son nightmare night my mother phoned and i heard miswife say i had good night sleep and up and happy...it must been most miserable 24hrs of life and the b**ch gave me no pain relife natural birth not what it cracked up to be... with my daughter first twinge and i was on gas and air pethadine and anything else on offer.far better happy and coped far better

Awww I m so sorry to hear what you have been through. hope you are ok now.. I know a lot about midwive. I did want but my insurance does not cover it. plus my hub is more of modern and wanted to get over with. I am between so i went for what insruance can provides me. WHen I arrive there at hospital, and i told them i didnt want medicine. So they waited but somehow I lost myself. They went and gave me medicines. oh well.

wow! 15 lbs! that gotta hurt for days!!!! :shock:

Hurt for "days"??....HAHA....more like months to heal completely....well, of course you aren't that "man who had 3 babies"....:giggle:...So you really wouldn't know...but good "guessing"....

Awww I m so sorry to hear what you have been through. hope you are ok now.. I know a lot about midwive. I did want but my insurance does not cover it. plus my hub is more of modern and wanted to get over with. I am between so i went for what insruance can provides me. WHen I arrive there at hospital, and i told them i didnt want medicine. So they waited but somehow I lost myself. They went and gave me medicines. oh well.

fliping hope so it was 31years ago:lol:

It does seem (?) as if having a baby is much, much easier these days than it was back in the old days.....Many of us had natural childbirth...not by choice tho'....

it seem to me rr the girls these days want give birth in bath tub should they remember baby aint a dolphin.go natural fling it on their backs go shopping next day....my generation fought like buggery for PAIN relief..they out in 6hours
do you ever see dolphin give birth on the beach same princepal as us in water...
when i had my son young african girl was next to me she said even in poorest parts of africa they be treated better than we was at hospital i had son in.
i see the husbands at the working end vidioing birth that party stopper in years to come for poor kid...bloke yelling We no need pain relief darling...i have two words for bloke like that

Never having had a child naturally, I can't say about the pain of it, but I had a C-Section with a 12 pound 6 ounce baby. We knew at 4 months along she would be big. The insurance company would not pre-approve an early delivery. She was born 2 weeks late and had an oxygen cut-off and was also dehydrated at birth. She gained an additional 3-4 pounds before leaving the hospital at 3 days. She wore Stage 3 diapers and 6 month size clothes. She was also 2 feet tall at birth.

Next one was born 2 weeks early after finding that at the 4 month check-up he would also be just as big. Even being 4 weeks earlier than his sister, he was 10 pounds 6 ounces and 22 inches tall.

Now, daughter is 19, stands 6'4" and son is almost 18 and stands 6'3". Glad they are done growing.

Never having had a child naturally, I can't say about the pain of it, but I had a C-Section with a 12 pound 6 ounce baby. We knew at 4 months along she would be big. The insurance company would not pre-approve an early delivery. She was born 2 weeks late and had an oxygen cut-off and was also dehydrated at birth. She gained an additional 3-4 pounds before leaving the hospital at 3 days. She wore Stage 3 diapers and 6 month size clothes. She was also 2 feet tall at birth.

Next one was born 2 weeks early after finding that at the 4 month check-up he would also be just as big. Even being 4 weeks earlier than his sister, he was 10 pounds 6 ounces and 22 inches tall.

Now, daughter is 19, stands 6'4" and son is almost 18 and stands 6'3". Glad they are done growing.

WOW!....psssstttt....ur not "bow-legged: are ya?....(just kidding)

Or she could just yell "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" at her husband during the delivery. There's a reason why some doctors encourage husbands to be present during the delivery :)

Back