14 Tips of Surviving in College

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
" 14 Tips of Surviving in College " :cool:

14. Minimize food budget by scheduling classes around Happy Hour.

13. Enjoy being a Sophomore -- It will be the best three years of your life.

12. Wear an athletic cup to panty raids, because it's all fun and games until someone loses their 'nads.

11. Lemon juice and baking soda make an excellent bong water stain remover.

10. Earn extra cash by parlaying chemistry knowledge into lucrative "home pharmaceuticals" business.

9. If an 8:00 am class is required for your major, change your major.

8. Boring lecture? Start a wave!

7. College-level algebra: 5 returnable bottles = 1 delicious Ramen Noodle dinner.

6. "I Phelta Thi" is *not* a real fraternity, except at state colleges.

5. Remember - almost no one complains when you puke in a dumpster.

4. Clever margin manipulation can turn a 4-page outline into a 100-page senior essay.

3. Football games were never meant to be observed by sober people.

2. Don't think of it as sleeping with your professor -- think of it as "acing Biology."

1. In a pinch, milk can be used as a beer substitute in your breakfast cereal.

:giggle:

Tip #2, from Educational Cue Cards, Inc.:

whyweteachhj8.png

Schermy, that sign is just off I-5 in north-central California along my route for transporting bees. It's near the town of Weed. It's hilarious, often crowded with people taking photos.

Schermy, that sign is just off I-5 in north-central California along my route for transporting bees. It's near the town of Weed. It's hilarious, often crowded with people taking photos.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Folks................how come Chase knows this!?!? :giggle:

I thought the sign symbolic for my personal journey. Frost-like, as in "The Road Not Taken," I went to College and not to Weed.

Besides, there were a couple of hotties in bikinis standing under the sign.

I thought the sign symbolic for my personal journey. Frost-like, as in "The Road Not Taken," I went to College and not to Weed.

Besides, there were a couple of hotties in bikinis standing under the sign.

:cool2: Who you foolin????

Tip #2, from Educational Cue Cards, Inc.:

whyweteachhj8.png

Beautiful booty on that gal.. I would have noticed fast enough but that old fart professor didnt even bother to gawk eh!??

Chase... ll I bet ya snapped that pic in class eh?? Kidding...hahaha...

Beautiful booty on that gal.. I would have noticed fast enough but that old fart professor didnt even bother to gawk eh!??

Chase... ll I bet ya snapped that pic in class eh?? Kidding...hahaha...

LOL, if you noticed that,, then how come you drooling all over that hottie gal ass? lol Ready to drop those pant yet? lol :giggle:

LOL, if you noticed that,, then how come you drooling all over that hottie gal ass? lol Ready to drop those pant yet? lol :giggle:

He likes booty :rofl: Remember, the other name for donkey is a**?? :laugh2:

Back