14, hoh, looking for a friend 12-15

Faith1121

Reaction score
Im new here, my name is Faith. Im 14 and HoH, and I'm looking for a friend that is about 12-15 years old. I love music, and I play five different insturments. I also love musicals (Wicked and Hamilton are my favorites) and I love writing and reading.

Welcome Faith!!!!! I 'm HOH too and adore Wicked! What state are you in? One way to find other kids like you, is to contact your state's School for the Deaf, and see what they offer. Sometimes you CAN attend a Deaf School or a dhh program (housed at a public school). I know HOH kids who have gone to Deaf Schools/programs. Another is going to a Deaf Summer camp. There's all kinds from state school based, to traditional to religious, to sports and everything in between. A lot of kids are more oral/on an HOH functioning level, so you wouldn't be lost in a sea of kids who only sign.....Wish there were younger people here....but we adults were once dhh kids and teens....so don't be shy about making friends here!

I am a teen and also looking for a friend. I am hearing and have been learning ASL for a few months. My Skype name is Duckie.

Back