13 years old boys steal mom's BMW and drive from Ohio to Missouri

OMG.... Ive read that and saw it on my local news...crazy kid. :lol:

Wow. I have to say, I'm impressed! I doubt I could have reached the pedals at 13.

Oh boy!...If that were my kid, he'd be grounded for 6 months....Luckily, the kid is still alive...or didn't kill someone else......

And better yet, it's best to hide/keep your car keys on yourself whenever the kids reach puberty/pre-teen/teenagers.....too much temptation sometimes.

I do not think it was necessary to had put handcuffs on the boys once they where found crying. It looked like one boy was crying in the photo I found on line.

If i have children somedays i can give my kids grounded for 6 months or less and no tv,computer,video games,fun,trips with friends i can makes my own rules..

but in articles boys steals his mom's credit cards and police trace and arrest two them! im sure both need learn lesson and his mom block her credit cards they not allowed use her son have credit cards for reasons but his mom read credit cards what his mom found out on lists they known they send to police they know what found out..im sure his mom can get prevent her credit cards they wont let her son touch credit cards ever! But her son dont have driver license yet but articles says her son wanted be in skateboarding when going California and his mom dont think so!! His parents will give discplicine or whatever he will be but his mom will tell him not going out like says no tv,no video games,no computers,no out friends,no chat phone,etc!! He need get serious learn lesson!

I do not think it was necessary to had put handcuffs on the boys once they where found crying. It looked like one boy was crying in the photo I found on line.

13 year olds know when they are breaking the law....I've even seen a 90-something woman in shackles at the jail.....tears don't cut it, just another method of manipulation to their parents or the police.

I guarantee the boys had no idea what they got themselfs into.. :lol: They thought it would be easy to get to California and didnt realize takes forever get there. I know the boy will not try again. :lol:

it is big serious deal, parents learn how descriptor how roles explain punishment or consequent :lol: kids

I personally think it was a great idea to handcuff them and let them know the complete seriousness of the whole ordeal! What they did was wrong, criminal and they should be punished. They are both just very blessed to have had such a good outcome. It very easily could have ended tradgecially! Time to grow up a little and take responsibility for their actions!

Back