125 Gallons fish tank for sale

ZiNg31

Reaction score
I had been having trouble getting rid of my huge 2 years old fish tank. If anyone are very interest to buy it please let me know. The tank is 125 gallons "Marineland" tank with oak wood stand. Comes with white gravels, underground fliter, 2 powerheads pump, blue or black background wallpaper (two sides), Light hoods with lights. All in excellent conditions. Most of all NO LEAKS! Glass is very clean no stratches.

I would like to sell it no less than $425 dollars. I paid overall over 1,200 bucks. This tank is fresh water. I would might take a trade in and plus cash depending if I am up for it.

If interested then you have to pick it up at Amarillo, Tx.

Guess people who view items for sale on craigslist are cheapskates. :giggle:

I sold our fish tank (50 gallons I think I don't remember, but it was big) and I wanted for 150 but I sold it for 100. So you might have to go ahead to sell 200.00 to 250.00 if you REALLY want them out.

I had already posted in craigslist and they wanted it for 200 bucks.

425 seem good price since I know tank with oak is over $1,200 to $2,000. Oh brother, what a cheapskate. Sell at ebay? amazon?

I sold our fish tank (50 gallons I think I don't remember, but it was big) and I wanted for 150 but I sold it for 100. So you might have to go ahead to sell 200.00 to 250.00 if you REALLY want them out.

i had sold my old 55 gal tank with wood stand 2 yrs ago for 250 dollars before i bought this tank.

425 seem good price since I know tank with oak is over $1,200 to $2,000. Oh brother, what a cheapskate. Sell at ebay? amazon?

i tried on ebay twice but the highest offer from bidders wanted my tank for 300 bucks. anything under 400 bucks i am keeping the tank.

Be careful! Never azz u me! I can find a way if I want to. I got two Jeeps, one of them won't fit for sure, other will FIT for sure! I know what your fish tank looks like. :-D
LOL. The tank wouldn't fit in your jeep anyway.

Back