115 degrees today

Sheba

Reaction score
Hello all...basking in the AZ sun today with SPF 1000 on....how is everyone dong this fine morning?

Nice and hot there...eh? I take it that it is not unusual in AZ? Hadn't it been up to 120 in the past? Is that dry heat tolerable or do you got to duck in ac somewhere?

The hottest I ever seen here in NC was 104 and that was stifling with some humidity to go with it too! Right now, a cooling front is working its way through giving us some relief like mid 80's.

Well, to answer your question, I'm doing fine this morning.

Crispy dry

Yeah, super dry heat here but the monsoons will be coming soon which means floods. It's either not enough water or too much! I am sure it is beautiful on the east coast right now... BTW, nice to meet ya, I am new to the AllDeaf forum. I am a hearing gal who signs, I have been signing since highschool...

stay nice and cool! Keep yourself comforable and drink plently of fluids! :cheers:

Whoa my uncle lives in AZ and he likes it there. I don't think I can take that heat there.. I would be :dizzy:

ohh wow that sound too hot which I cant stand it lol :lol:

here whew it keep me cool in the day time when I turn on my air cond on then at night time turn off my air cond more cool at night time for me lol :lol:

I got a question about Arizona.Are scorpions are a big problem there? What do people do about them?

That is hot weather!! Gotta have a/c and swimming pool !! :D

One of my sisters live in Palm Springs, CA and it can get damn hot there too--up to 120 degrees. All the folks who live there go shopping at nites cuz daytime its too hot to drive there. :cool2:

Back