1000 Posts!

:thumb:

Yes, yes, yes, yes yes you are postwhoring.....

:giggle:

Alex said:
Congrats, GLM! Glad you're liking AllDeaf so far and I appreciate your support.

See ya around! :)
Oh, come on, it is cool when a forum called something like AllDeaf is so supportive to hearing people! :D

Besides, there are not a lot of forums out there with admins who post more than just to yell at people... :)

Ummm Does it make you a postwhore? Maybe in CI threads. :giggle: Gottcha! I'm just messing with ya. :whistle:

Congrats. on your 1,000 post counts. ;)

Cheri said:
Ummm Does it make you a postwhore? Maybe in CI threads. :giggle: Gottcha! I'm just messing with ya. :whistle:

Congrats. on your 1,000 post counts. ;)
Thanks. You seem to be one of the few people who make sense in those CI threads.

Oh, and :birthday:, Cheri!

gnulinuxman said:
Seriously, this forum is fun, especially when I get bored. The community here is (mostly) great, but no community is perfect.
First of all, no congratulations are extended your way! I do not recognize your achievement. You need to pass 0x0400 posts to qualify!

Sincerely,
HAL 2000 :)

And yes, I do agree that the forums are fun and enjoyable! Sure, some discussions become heated, but by large, the sheer humanity populating the board makes it all worthwhile.

GRR glm lol jk

congrate smile i am getting there hehe

i am not addict as i was lol

1024 posts!

This is my 1024th post... I guess I'm a geeky "postwhore" now...

1024 is the number of kilobytes in a megabyte, the number of megabytes in a gigabyte, and the number of gigabytes in a terabyte. Well, actually the government wants to call those "kibibytes", "mebibytes", "gibibytes", and "tebibytes", but I've only seen this in a few places so far... :dunno:

gnulinuxman said:
So, um, does this make me a "postwhore"? :Ohno:

Seriously, this forum is fun, especially when I get bored. The community here is (mostly) great, but no community is perfect. The most fun comes from areas of the board that have nothing to do with CI's (once I realized how much fun the rest of the board was, I started enjoying AD more and more).

Congrats on the 1000th post.

Back