1000 Posts

WBHarley

Reaction score
Hello All..

I know, I have been lurking for soo long time, but I had to find a right moment to do this.. I have so many few things to bring this dedication to my 1000 post.. WHY?

We finally got a house (ATTACHMENT INCLUDED) with 1.03 acres land. 3 bedroom house, a garage with workshop in garage (additional), and 2 wood stove, we just need to add a shield for chimmey to separate oil and wood :)
Tonight We offically own this home, these people will move out within 14 days. I can't wait till we move so I can call it our home That way I can find something to do!

Another thing I also dedicate to my son who has been a very strong trooper boy who fought for his brain tumor.. and is a big trooper to go on living on his own without any medications since Jan 2005....

My husband who has been a wonderful man and stick with me all these four years that I have cherish my life with him and our children....

We have moved from 1 state to another state... We now Currently live 2 places.. one on cape for seasons visit (on vacations and summer) since Both side of our families do still live on Cape cod, Ma... And We now residence 45 minutes from Fryeburg, Maine.. A wonderful state that we can see... I will be uploading few more pictures :)

and For all of you the All Deaf readers, posters, I thank you for make me laugh, tears, chuckles, enjoying times to read a good posts!

LAST, my peace time for TongueOnFire, who I almost met this summer when I traveled in Midwesy, It was a sad thing that she had to go thru, She understood how we felt, and I understood how she feels because I watch my son go thru too when he suffers in pains :) She is now in a peaceful time where she can watch ALL of us having a good time, thinking a good memories of what we chat with her in past.. Lets keep her in a great great good memories forever!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 29
picture of Sean karating He made me so proud!

Family picture of us for you all to enjoy :)

A picture of me and Lance :)

Wendy

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 18
  • family2.JPG
    family2.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 29
  • lancewendy.JPG
    lancewendy.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 26
Congrat on postwhore!!, Also Congrat for new home. I betcha ur can't wait to get out of there, and move in new homey. U got beautiful family. Very cute kids u got there. :)

CONGRATS!!!! I am happy you found a place that you can call HOME... OH MY GOD! Your kids are growing up so fast!! THey are cute!!

WBHarley,

Congrats to you.....
Wishes you all the best year..

Beauitful family picture! Lovely children so cute!

by the way, Congrats to your post whoring...
Merry Christmas
Warm Regards GA~ (aka Bullym0m)

Aw, what a beautiful family you have! I havent seen a pic of you for 5 years in DeafChat. You look so good. By the way, congratulations for getting a house in Maine.

:applause: Aww Wendy, Your dedication warmed my heart, Family is always the only permanent role in life, with unconditional love. I know your son had been through so much and he is one brave boy also. ;)

And, Wendy,, Congratulations on getting your dream house. I'm so happy for you!! Your family pictures are sure beauitful also! Another Congratulation on your 1,000 post count it's worth the wait! :applause:

Yay it's party time!!!!!!!! :giggle: Congradulation on your postwhore and new home. Sometime after new year I will come up to see you and your new home. :hug: I cant wait also I cant wait to show the pix of your house to my sweet Randy. I am sure he will be thrill to go and play with your son in the big yard. :giggle:

Congratulations on your achievement!
Thank you for sharing your lovely photos here. :dance2:

Congratulations :locked:

I see your pic one of your last little son that remind me look like from on tv show " The Charmed" that the kid name Wyatt in the charmed lol

Aww Congratulations Wendy on your one thousand posts!! :hug:....That was a nice deidication you posted there and you have a very beautiful family too....

I remember reading about your son's illness back in DL, which was really sad to hear what he was going thru etc...glad to know hes better now....Good luck on your new home, take as many pictures as you can :lol:

:ily:

thank you all..

Angel.. I took soo many pictures when we had home inspection...
So I plan to take more pictures ONCE we move in.. Hehe...

I told my husband I want the same table that his brother has one in the kitchen
for our diningroom.. so my husband will make homemade table and bench.. I dont want a chair or anything.. Just a table and bench like pinic table but different style.. Someday once that is done I will take a picture of it..

today we plan go there to measure each room, my mom plan to buy bedroom set for my daughter's bedroom.. so I will make some floor plans with measurement size etc.. Grins...

also the old owner will show my husband the property line.. post each corner so we can know WHICH land is OURS! since it is 1.03 :D

Wendy

WBHarley said:
so my husband will make homemade table and bench.. I dont want a chair or anything.. Just a table and bench like pinic table but different style.. Someday once that is done I will take a picture of it

I think I know what you're talking about, I see one that look like restaurant table with seat bench but on the other side it only has bench ( like a pinic table )...I've always wanted one of those myself too....I have a picture of it but I would have to scanner it first before I can post it

Yes please take picture of it, I would like to see it too ;)

congrats! u finally got home... so u feel more peace in new home hehehe... also u and ur family look wonderful!

Congraluation that you got 1,000 posts in AD and you found a place home. You and your family are so beautiful pictures. Your kids are so cute. :D

wow, I didn't notice your thread until today. *blush*

Welcome to postwhoring club... :thumb:

on your achievement and thank you for share your beautiful photos especially Sean!

Any Update about Sean?

Back