10 complaints of myspace I typed up

xNinjaxAshx

Reaction score
1. Friend requests, if someone doesn't accept your friend request, don't go messaging them and asking why. It's clear that they do not want to be your friend. Plus, don't send them another friend request, it will just piss them off more.

2. Posting bulletins about picture comments. I don't mind if you do it sometimes, doesn't bother me. Although, there are a few people who do it constantly. If you do it constantly and no one comments your pictures, maybe they don't want to or they just don't give two shits.

3. Comments. If you send them a comment and they don't reply back, don't go bitching them out and go mad on them. It's just myspace, if they don't reply it doesn't mean they don't like you. Sometimes people forget to comment back, okay?

4. Top friends issue. If you notice you're not on someone's myspace don't go crying and asking them why like a whining person and ask them why you aren't on their top friends. There is a limit for one. Plus, it's just a freaking profile, just because you're not on their top friends, doesn't mean they don't care for you. So get over it.

5. Chain letters. How annoying. "If you don't do this a man will come at your door and try to shoot you." That is total bullshit. I haven't re-sent those things and I'm still alive and doing well, so use common sense.

6. People with a lot of stuff on their profile. This is annoying, it takes the profile forever just to load. Then once it is done loading you have to scroll down for ages just to be able to send you a comment.

7. The opposite of number 6. People who barely have anything on their profile. One question, what's the point of having a profile if you just have your name on it and one simple little picture?

8. What the heck is the point of having over thousands of friends? How many do you actually talk to? Maybe 5 or more? Delete the people you don't know, myspace isn't a popularity contest, jaysus.

9. People who start fights on myspace. Geez, people if you want to start problems, be a tough person and do it in person. If you have to start shit over the internet you're not very tough as you make yourself sound, now are you?

10. The addiction factor of this site. What's so addicting about it? All you do is see if you have comments, messages, picture comments, etc. I don't see what's so fun about this site, I guess no one will find out.

Seems like myspace.com was created as a popularity contest. Already did that in high school. :giggle:

I have a solution to all of these problems with ONE simple answer... STOP USING MYSPACE. It's stupid anyway, I don't see the point, nobody really cares about being your friend there, it's just mostly 13-15 year old who lie about their age and think they are cool because they add people whom they've never met to their friends list.

Back in the day I used myspace, I had tons of pervs try to trick me into giving them my address/number... I am pretty savvy and was able to find a commonality running through the many attempts made at uncovering my location. At this point I realized how pointless myspace really was and how dangerous it could be for young children and I wanted no part in it, so I canceled my account.

NinjaAsh good list!

my myspace is under control.. so far it is going well.. I like it better than old Ringo or Tickle. oh my goodness, I forgot all about Tickle. I'll check to check that to make sure I didn't miss anybody like message LOL

NinjaAsh good list!

my myspace is under control.. so far it is going well.. I like it better than old Ringo or Tickle. oh my goodness, I forgot all about Tickle. I'll check to check that to make sure I didn't miss anybody like message LOL

Me too! I haven't been in Tickle for a long time now. :Ohno:

I have a solution to all of these problems with ONE simple answer... STOP USING MYSPACE. It's stupid anyway, I don't see the point, nobody really cares about being your friend there, it's just mostly 13-15 year old who lie about their age and think they are cool because they add people whom they've never met to their friends list.

Back in the day I used myspace, I had tons of pervs try to trick me into giving them my address/number... I am pretty savvy and was able to find a commonality running through the many attempts made at uncovering my location. At this point I realized how pointless myspace really was and how dangerous it could be for young children and I wanted no part in it, so I canceled my account.

exactly, I don't have myspace and don't plan on getting one... I'm not really into it. If I wanted to chat with my friends then I pefer them to email me or IM me. They know where to contact me and I will do the same. For our own good.. You got a point there..

I like space than Ringo and Tickle.
Have not been in visit Ringo or Tickle long time ages...
I ain't worry about them kept pile up sending me.. *pssst* not even bother visit there!
:giggle:

I like #5 Chain letters. How annoying. "If you don't do this a man will come at your door and try to shoot you." That is total bullshit. I haven't re-sent those things and I'm still alive and doing well, so use common sense.
Yes, Indeed where my gun and wanna shoot you if you're flooding into my space chain letter!

Me too! I haven't been in Tickle for a long time now. :Ohno:

me too I don't go to tickle anymore blah I got bored.. cuz I cud not keep up with how many forums I am resgistered in so screw it.. so I have facebook and myspace.com that's about it ;)

I like go to myspace more than tagdeaf. some ppl in tagdeaf are immature (not you all ADers, you are mature enuff.) I have alot of people who I always keep in touch in myspace more than TagDeaf. Alot of friends in my list didnt have a time to reply or put anything in the comment which is FINE with me. I do not demand them to do it. If they dont have a time to do it or dont want to do it. Thats fine with me.

People who dissing myspace.com, because they got few friends there, or too ugly to post pictures on his/her profile.
I have many, it's fun to post blogs, post comments, looking my friend's new pictures, among others.

Myspace.com rocks!

People who dissing myspace.com, because they got few friends there, or too ugly to post pictures on his/her profile.

That isn't always true... some people just think it's a waste of time (personal preference)... just like how I don't watch TV, I think that is a waste of time as well.

I like myspace.com its more fun than TD I dont go on TD much now... I always on myspace to checking etc.... because of a good people my friends on myspace :) I like to do on blog, but not lately... lol Oh well.

That isn't always true... some people just think it's a waste of time (personal preference)... just like how I don't watch TV, I think that is a waste of time as well.

I just saying it, because I've noticed a lot of people are complaining about myspace.com, if they don't like it... then don't go there.

Everyone have its own preferences,and I am completely respect with that! :afro:

I have many, it's fun to post blogs, post comments, looking my friend's new pictures, among others.

Myspace.com rocks!

That isn't always true.... Maye you need to look in the mirror twice before you open your mouth. Maybe people just don't like myspace and there are many reasons. Maybe they like to keep low-profile?? Who knows what goes on in other people's minds. Some people doesn't like watching tv or being on the computer.. but does it mean that they are ugly? No, it doesn't.... Just becasue some people doesn't post their pictures doesn't mean that they are ugly or whatsoever.. it proves that you judge others by looks.

That isn't always true.... Maye you need to look in the mirror twice before you open your mouth. Maybe people just don't like myspace and there are many reasons. Maybe they like to keep low-profile?? Who knows what goes on in other people's minds. Some people doesn't like watching tv or being on the computer.. but does it mean that they are ugly? No, it doesn't.... Just becasue some people doesn't post their pictures doesn't mean that they are ugly or whatsoever.. it proves that you judge others by looks.

Did I say "always" in it? No, and I said that, because I've seen a lot of people are like that.
When a person registered to myspace.com, and put a picture of him/her in myspace, and waiting for someone to add him/her, or accept her/his friend request. For a week, she/he received a zero friends, and of course she/he would say "MYSPACE SUCKS!"...

My question is: A FAT CHICK that you don't really know who, request you to add her as friend list, would you click "ACCEPT"?
I know you're going to be devil advocate, but most people, including myself would not want to click that ACCEPT button.

Those reasons you commented about low-profile, etc.. that is ANOTHER reason to hate myspace.com
That is their problem, not mine, or yours.

:afro:

Honestly, I'm getting tired of people's sayings such as "MAYBE" or "IF" ..... that word would make the discussion itself goes nowhere and/or never stops.

Maybe you're ugly too, who hates myspace.com, and starting to talk like that to me. Maybe you are the devil advocate type person. Maybe...if...maybe..if...maybe you need to learn how to respect other people's opinion.

Back