10,000 B.c. Dvd

I mean 9.4GB is full for movie, review, language, one SDH but they can't add black soild blackgrond or more, they can't add becuase it is full, I don't know Blu-Ray is free space or full bytes

No, that's not why. There is plenty of room for it.

I mean 9.4GB is full for movie, review, language, one SDH but they can't add black soild blackgrond or more, they can't add becuase it is full, I don't know Blu-Ray is free space or full bytes

How much data can you fit on a Blu-ray disc?

A single-layer disc can hold 25GB.
A dual-layer disc can hold 50GB.

To ensure that the Blu-ray Disc format is easily extendable (future-proof) it also includes support for multi-layer discs, which should allow the storage capacity to be increased to 100GB-200GB (25GB per layer) in the future simply by adding more layers to the discs.

How much video can you fit on a Blu-ray disc?

Over 9 hours of high-definition (HD) video on a 50GB disc.
About 23 hours of standard-definition (SD) video on a 50GB disc.

Anyone who can afford Blu-ray movies??? No more worry! Regular DVD is now ancient player.

Wow, Thanks but why add and extra options for Special SDH (change color, size, non-soild or soild, etc..) add in Blu-Ray?

How much data can you fit on a Blu-ray disc?

A single-layer disc can hold 25GB.
A dual-layer disc can hold 50GB.

To ensure that the Blu-ray Disc format is easily extendable (future-proof) it also includes support for multi-layer discs, which should allow the storage capacity to be increased to 100GB-200GB (25GB per layer) in the future simply by adding more layers to the discs.

How much video can you fit on a Blu-ray disc?

Over 9 hours of high-definition (HD) video on a 50GB disc.
About 23 hours of standard-definition (SD) video on a 50GB disc.

Anyone who can afford Blu-ray movies??? No more worry! Regular DVD is now ancient player.

I prefer to use sub titles. So since I watched the movie lat night it was okay, not much in the story lines in the movie just not much of excitment I like to see. But I would say the movie is okay. I wouldn't give them an oscar award for that movie.

There is a bandwidth limit on how much data can be transferred from a DVD for movies. So in nearly of all cases, there are plenty of room for subtitles on DVD.

Hello Banjo,

I misunderstand. What mean you said "plenty of room for subtitles", tell me

There is a bandwidth limit on how much data can be transferred from a DVD for movies. So in nearly of all cases, there are plenty of room for subtitles on DVD.

Hi Guys,

"10,000 B.C." on DVD, only SDH but no Closed Caption
SDH don't have solid black blackround same Harry Pottery, they from W.B. W.B. is no longer Closed Caption future?

It happened to me since I watch the movie "Unaccompanied Minors", I was disappointed with SDH with no lyrics, however other movies from WB has SDH
with lyric such as Popeye, and other movies. I prefer closed-captioning over
SDH, but SDH is great for progressive-scan or upconverting to 1080p that doesn't need CC.

I like both CC and SDH but one thing about SDH is that many companies make them way too big or use too big font size when adding SDH or plastered SDH in the middle of the screen instead of bottom or top in front of actors faces etc.

I prefer CC better than subtitle.

10,000 BC is lousy movie. Stupid story except big cat.

Warner Bros. no longer provide CC, only SDH.

I want to let you know about Warner Bros has last closed-captioning movie title is...

Astronaut Farmer was released on July, 10 2007, along with SDH for extras only. Extras don't have closed-captioning. CC for movie only.

Hello CCfan and all

Please not hurt me, some bad deaf people don't care and not nice about Closed Caption,

we will happy BOTH CC & SDH in DVD/Blu-Ray future that deaf people would like both CC and SDH in one disc

please Import help me, I am legally-blind and many legally-blind people cannot read Subtitle / SDH without solid background and big size,

Thank you

I want to let you know about Warner Bros has last closed-captioning movie title is...

Astronaut Farmer was released on July, 10 2007, along with SDH for extras only. Extras don't have closed-captioning. CC for movie only.

Hello CCfan and all

Please not hurt me, some bad deaf people don't care and not nice about Closed Caption,

we will happy BOTH CC & SDH in DVD/Blu-Ray future that deaf people would like both CC and SDH in one disc

please Import help me, I am legally-blind and many legally-blind people cannot read Subtitle / SDH without solid background and big size,

Thank you

Rhr, oh, I didn't know about you are legally blind. I feel bad for you. :( I can read SDH without solid background and big size, except for small SDH text font or SDH without black shadow, just like open-captioning in the theaters.

I love closed-captioning is better than SDH because it has lyrics and CC can go anywhere around the screen that who are saying.

Thank you,

Yes, I can read open-caption at theaters and some white on white text, I cannot read, they are big text than SDH's small text, why?

Rhr, oh, I didn't know about you are legally blind. I feel bad for you. :( I can read SDH without solid background and big size, except for small SDH text font or SDH without black shadow, just like open-captioning in the theaters.

Would we send to FCC must stay CC?

if six month or later, will into cableTV, they will put CC for 10,000 B.C., Harry Pottery, any WB, but I don't want copier into DVD, I want own real DVD with CC

I love closed-captioning is better than SDH because it has lyrics and CC can go anywhere around the screen that who are saying.

National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets

I bought 10,000 B.C. and National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
I am upset no cc above messsage, I am sad both dvd don't have CC, they show "SDH", I am finish 10,000 B.C. then I am ready watch "National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets", I am YELL!!!! it have Closed Caption Final! but I read National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets's rear case did not show "Caption" or "CC", only SDH, I hope Disney DVD is any moive for both CC and SDH

I bought 10,000 B.C. and National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
I am upset no cc above messsage, I am sad both dvd don't have CC, they show "SDH", I am finish 10,000 B.C. then I am ready watch "National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets", I am YELL!!!! it have Closed Caption Final! but I read National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets's rear case did not show "Caption" or "CC", only SDH, I hope Disney DVD is any moive for both CC and SDH

Hey, Rhr. National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets have CC and SDH on this movie and these extras.

Hello CCfan and all

Thank you

Blu-ray movies would never support CC via tv set due digital technology issue.

You just struck with DVD or move your chair that's closer to TV screen, have fun.

Back