1 or 2 Poker Tables for Sale (Columbus, Ohio)

CutieActress

Reaction score
pokertables.jpg

Hello- this is just for anyone who is in Columbus area or near Columbus or is willing to drive to Columbus, Ohio--

I am selling two of these poker tables for $250 each or best offer. They were originally bought for around $350.

It has folding legs, green felt table top, 10 removable cup holders, and it has few scratches on the edge from moving.

They are excellent for Poker tournaments! Or Euchre tournaments, too!

You can buy one or two of them.

Want to buy them? INBOX ME ONLY.

Any questions? COMMENT for others to see.

Thanks!

Ha :) No, I am moving to another state in few months, and I really don't need the tables.....as much as I do love playing poker.... It is REALLY hard for me to let the tables go, but I gotta do what I gotta do. :roll:

Ha :) No, I am moving to another state in few months, and I really don't need the tables.....as much as I do love playing poker.... It is REALLY hard for me to let the tables go, but I gotta do what I gotta do. :roll:

Yeah, I hear ya; best wishes in this endeavor. We do have some poker-playing members here.

Hello- this is just for anyone who is in Columbus area or near Columbus or is willing to drive to Columbus, Ohio--

I am selling two of these poker tables for $250 each or best offer. They were originally bought for around $350.

It has folding legs, green felt table top, 10 removable cup holders, and it has few scratches on the edge from moving.

They are excellent for Poker tournaments! Or Euchre tournaments, too!

You can buy one or two of them.

Want to buy them? INBOX ME ONLY.

Any questions? COMMENT for others to see.

Thanks!

I think you will want to check with Clarence Holbook - He' dlove to have poker tables. he's in ohio.

I think you will want to check with Clarence Holbook - He' dlove to have poker tables. he's in ohio.

I know who is Clarence Holbrook. :) We did play poker at my place once before and played at other people's house, too. I looked for his email address on my pager and internet email addy, but I couldn't find him! Can you let him know that I would like to sell him the poker table- it doesnt have to be at $250 each. Inbox me what he said. Thanks, Carrie.

Back