★ ☆ ✰ Steam: Please list subtitle options on the store page! Petition ✰ ☆ ★

Krissy

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been on here so sorry for barging in! :)

However a gaming platform / online digital game Store I use called Steam has been giving me and many other deaf users issues lately.

There's no mention if their games or products do or do not include subtitles on the store pages, which is silly. There's no way to find out if you can use the product with subtitles until after you buy it and check it.

After yet again another disappointment / purchase / money wasting experience where there were no subtitles and no mention of this on the games page I decided to take it further.

I've created a petition in hope that it gains a lot of signatures (so far there's been a lot of interest and support generating over 750 signatures in the week the petition has been around.)

When the petition reaches 1000 signatures I shall be taking it to the owners of the digital store in hope they make a slight change on their store pages to say if games have subtitles or not and hopefully improve many peoples lives / gaming experiences.

I'd be ever so greatful if anyone could sign my petition for me or ask their friends to :) thanks very much for reading!

Petition link:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/steam-please-list-subtitle-options-on-the-store-page

Back