‘Ratzilla’ — Giant Rat Terrorizes Family [TRUE STORY]

the spider thing I understand i hate them..rodents not a problem...I live by north sea and norfolk broads and some rodents live there I think called coypu or capybara not sure but only place outside their native country they live in wild. they escape many many years ago

:rofl: Caz, LoveBlue, both of your stories have me :giggle:

I really don't like spiders or rats, eww, those long snouts and tails on rats and all those legs on spiders, shudder!

:rofl: Caz, LoveBlue, both of your stories have me :giggle:

I really don't like spiders or rats, eww, those long snouts and tails on rats and all those legs on spiders, shudder!

The itsy-bitsy spider went up the ratsy's snout. :giggle:

My sister won all sorts of things she bred gerbols she know all.Anyhow she invited to bring her family of gerbols to tv studio show tv viewers how look after them.Day of tv show got these animals ready to find one very fat gerbol it eaten the others so no tv show

My sister won all sorts of things she bred gerbols she know all.Anyhow she invited to bring her family of gerbols to tv studio show tv viewers how look after them.Day of tv show got these animals ready to find one very fat gerbol it eaten the others so no tv show

OOOOhhhhhh, will you stop?!!!!!.....your stories are wild!

But you are making me laugh, we do need some lightening up around here, so thanks for the laughs ,you girls.

Maybe you're thinking about Wharf Rats or River Rats....

Nope. Common mean ol brown rats. Aggressive little buggers.

Googled up rats and yikes saw a bigger rat 2 or 3 feet long. Idk how to post images

Yes people in Chicago say they have rats that reach the size of cats. Its commonplace but maybe not in that country.

Back