Zvrs z4

qwerty123

Reaction score
place link for Z4 download here?

Mod's Note:

I had several posts deleted because they were not related to this thread. Let's play nice. OK? :)

Aw man, it was just a friendly joke.

Damn.

You may contact CSDVRS support about it.

right... qwerty, use common sense and stop run to this forum and rant it everytime you looking for any tiny errors that it will just take care of it sooner. :hmm:

right... qwerty, use common sense and stop run to this forum and rant it everytime you looking for any tiny errors that it will just take care of it sooner. :hmm:

did you know Z4 is already distribute at NTID already?

Z4 won't be ready till they're finish programming it. They are now testing to be sure it's 100% functional before placing it upload. I saw the pictures of it and it's so nice and lot of nice feature. To be honest with you, It's even better than P3!!!

Soon once Z4 is out, ZPC100 will be obsolete. So keep your eye open for ZVRS's new VP software!!

I can't post pic of Z4.. I works for ZVRS now as a Installer for Z340 and ZOjo.

Catty

Z4 won't be ready till they're finish programming it. They are now testing to be sure it's 100% functional before placing it upload. I saw the pictures of it and it's so nice and lot of nice feature. To be honest with you, It's even better than P3!!!

Soon once Z4 is out, ZPC100 will be obsolete. So keep your eye open for ZVRS's new VP software!!

I can't post pic of Z4.. I works for ZVRS now as a Installer for Z340 and ZOjo.

Catty

Did you work for Purple in the past? Why Purplecatty? Just curious...

I had seen newer version of P3, Alpha release to limited group of testers. I am not one of these group but I must say its very impressive. Lots of full blown features and easy to use.

Im glad that Purple is working hard at this product.

Did you work for Purple in the past? Why Purplecatty? Just curious...

:lol: I never worked for Purple. It's because of K-State Wildcat, Purplecat. User SN was taken so I added "ty" on end so I don't have to deal with numbers on end.

I added new account on my email so it would be a regular Email. So Customer won't be confused why Purplecatty email for ZVRS :rofl: My sale manager was laughing about it. He said it's good that I created new Email to avoid "Purple"

Catty

:lol: I never worked for Purple. It's because of K-State Wildcat, Purplecat. User SN was taken so I added "ty" on end so I don't have to deal with numbers on end.

I added new account on my email so it would be a regular Email. So Customer won't be confused why Purplecatty email for ZVRS :rofl: My sale manager was laughing about it. He said it's good that I created new Email to avoid "Purple"

Catty

Got it... :ty:

Ive tried many of the other relays and Purple is the best for me, but I am curious to see this new Z4. Does anyone know any details yet?

Back