Zvrs Ojo for 39 dollars...

SouthFella

Reaction score
Anyone have trouble getting it ?

What is your opinon of Zvrs ?

Some people have been trying to get the Ojo for 39 dollars and have not had any call back from Zvrs to place their order...

I think it is weird that a salesperson have to call you just to order it . Why not let us order it online ?

I own OJO (not from Z-VRS). I like it because not require to use TV or monitor. OJO is great for lower energy better than TV plus VP-200.

Many time, I got angry at my wife love to curious to look at TV (VP-200) I talked to who. When, I use OJO then she had hard time to see screen. That's why I like OJO.

I own OJO (not from Z-VRS). I like it because not require to use TV or monitor. OJO is great for lower energy better than TV plus VP-200.

Many time, I got angry at my wife love to curious to look at TV (VP-200) I talked to who. When, I use OJO then she had hard time to see screen. That's why I like OJO.

only few cents save for electricity... So ...

only few cents save for electricity... So ...

I think few dollars at least more (not few cents) by average because vp200 requires television on that eats up electricity, more than you probably assume.

So darkage has a good point.

If the OJO screen was turned 90 degrees, and made slightly bigger, I would keep mine. I'm giving mine back because it is too small.

the television is depend on energy eat up electricity what you have size of TV if you have larger HDTV will get more energy if you have smaller LCD TV it will get low wattage. VP200's power adaptor label say 100-120v 50/60hz 0.5A = up to 60 watt if you press power button to "Standby" (red LED will fade) VP200 it will lower watt.
My LG HD LCD 32" use 100-240V 50/60HZ @1.5A our Florida Power & Light operates 120V 60hz ... 1.5A = about 180 watts.

Ojo's power is about 36 watt.

I have Belkin power strip with power switch for TV, VP200, and HDTV to full OFF overnight or I going out somewhere else. - No Standby energy! No electric vampire needed.

I think few dollars at least more (not few cents) by average because vp200 requires television on that eats up electricity, more than you probably assume.

So darkage has a good point.

the television is depend on energy eat up electricity what you have size of TV if you have larger HDTV will get more energy if you have smaller LCD TV it will get low wattage. VP200's power adaptor label say 100-120v 50/60hz 0.5A = up to 60 watt if you press power button to "Standby" (red LED will fade) VP200 it will lower watt.
My LG HD LCD 32" use 100-240V 50/60HZ @1.5A our Florida Power & Light operates 120V 60hz ... 1.5A = about 180 watts.

Ojo's power is about 36 watt.

I have Belkin power strip with power switch for TV, VP200, and HDTV to full OFF overnight or I going out somewhere else. - No Standby energy! No electric vampire needed.

Your info is not correct.

Input and Frequency are do not matter.

Only matter is output

So let said Output 16.5V and 3.65A = 16.5 Volt x 3.65 Amp = 60 Watt

Just follow any power from device like VP200 is 5V x 2A = 10W.

Last edited:
Your info is not correct.

Input and Frequency are do not matter.

Only matter is output

So let said Output 16.5V and 3.65A = 16.5 Volt x 3.65 Amp = 60 Watt

Just follow any power from device like VP200 is 5V x 2A = 10W.

:io:

Yes, Highlander is correct in figuring out Electronic math. Remmy "P.I.E"

Catty

Why would you be pissed off if your wife see who you talking to on vp200 or ojo? I thought marriages was share everything..no secrets??

Hmm..my wife and I have NO SECRETS at all from each other. If there was..we would take care of it TODAY.

I do not like ojo myself. Not functional enough for me. I like Z340 first choice..then vp200 2nd choice.

Excedio , yep I got the Ojo just before I went on vacation and set it up myself

Used it a few times, so far so good.

SnapVRS have still not send me the replacement power cord in 2 months !!!

Excedio , yep I got the Ojo just before I went on vacation and set it up myself

Used it a few times, so far so good.

SnapVRS have still not send me the replacement power cord in 2 months !!!

Good to hear you got your phone up and running from ZVRS. As for Snap....yea...they suck.

They're a sinking ship that bought another sinking ship (Viable). Now they will sink together even faster.

Back