Zobmondo!!

Same here. I would take the island for 4 years, easy, compared to that dark elevator for a month.

In a runaway contest...

castaway533.jpg

Wilson!!!! Wilson!!!!!

Though so, I would take the island anytime over being trapped in a dark place with no room.

Some folks are so codependent that they would rather be in an elevator instead of going years without human contact.

The island absolutely!! I've been slacking!!

Would you rather have your brakes go out on a hilltop or have to go into a biker bar and yell "you guys are a bunch of pussies!

hm....brakes, I think that mught be less scary and I might come out of that unscathed, the hill would have to level out sometime right lol

The bikers ain't going to lay a hand on a chick saying that. They might rip their shirts off and ask you what they can do to make you happy.

If I did that, they will take me behind the bar, make me squeal like a pig, then body slam me.

I'll take the no-brakes thing, as there is always engine braking and a parking brake to slow me down enough to find something or someone to hit.....

well, I will take the brakes. I know ways to slow down the car. In a biker bar, there is no way you can reason with drunk bikers after calling them all pussies.

And I will take a tropical island any day.... I need it bad to get away from all the bullshit going on in today.

The bikers ain't going to lay a hand on a chick saying that. They might rip their shirts off and ask you what they can do to make you happy.

Ha, I was thinking something along the same lines- so my answer would probably be the bikers :). As long as it's not some really bad biker gang bar for a gang that has NO regards for human life, male or female, then I think I would probably be pretty safe yelling that... And you're probably right- they would just start doing "manly" things and showing off to try to show me that they aren't pussies.

As for the car- I really don't like the idea of being without brakes. You don't know how many other cars are on that hill, how steep it is, etc. and I don't think I would like to see that car wreck, let alone be in it. I've been in two car accidents (one totaled my car, the other a guy rear-ended me) and I don't care to be in any more... Yeah, I'll take my chance with the bikers (if I were a guy, my answer would probably be the opposite, though).

I don't want a hill with no brakes. Erk!

I'll take the bikers. I think I'm cute enough to get away with that. :)

Tropical island by a long shot! An elevator for a month? Screw that! You'd be dead in a week or less! At least there's the potential for survival on the island. I'd have to remember all the survivorman and dual survival episodes :lol:

On the other one I'd go with the no brakes. In my truck I can put it in 4wd-low and ride the motor as slow as I want no matter how steep the hill is. I've done it off roading don't even need to use the brakes. (this is probably cheating the question, but too bad :-p)

Would you rather.....

Wake up to find a roach sucking on your tear duct for moisture or two rats having sex on your stomach?

oh lordy. Um...rats? I figure I at least have a shirt on and they're not touching my skin....but a roch in contact with me EYE??? yeah rats.

Would you rather.....

Wake up to find a roach sucking on your tear duct for moisture or two rats having sex on your stomach?

oh lordy. Um...rats? I figure I at least have a shirt on and they're not touching my skin....but a roch in contact with me EYE??? yeah rats.

Roach. They are natures little cleaning crew. Plus I could kill it quickly without being bitten, and then visit a doctor, and have scheduled the first of the many psychiatrist's visits I would require after the whole experience.

Oh absolutely scarred for life haha. When my mom was a kid she woke up to find a rat on her stomach. But just one, it didn't have a frisky friend with it. :giggle:

I would have to say the rats as well... I hate bugs to begin with and the thought of one ON MY FACE is even worse! Just thinking of it is making my skin crawl!!! ICK! Plus, I have actually had rats as pets before (they were more my ex-husband's than mine, but I lived in the same house with them and held them occasionally) and they are not as creepy as people think they are... But bugs- yeah, they are creepy!!

Roach. They are natures little cleaning crew. Plus I could kill it quickly without being bitten, and then visit a doctor, and have scheduled the first of the many psychiatrist's visits I would require after the whole experience.

A1B3BB0E-CBF7-41D3-954C-0B86042CDD4E-3597-00000A45BB66323C.jpg

:D

I'd have to go with the creatures that aren't contacting a surface that could transfer into my body whatever vile pathogens they carry. /shudder/

I gotta stop reading this thread when I'm about to fall asleep.

I would choose roach because the last rat I saw was already dead and I was freaking out just to get rid of it. I acted as if the dead rat was electric fence. Ick!

Given that you are a 45 minute walk or 20 minute run from the nearest toilet facility and you have a strong need to take an immediate dump

Would you rather walk or run?

I'm going to go with the 45 minute walk. My first instinct is the 20 minute run to get there faster, but I think it would make it worse. I jog on occasion, and every time I do it feels like I need to poop the whole time. I think it's that jarring of your feet hitting the ground makes everything in your body, all your organs jerk down so it's the pressure? So yeah. Walk.

Back