Zobmondo!!

Ambrosia, let me ask you this.... would you rather go thru that nasty web full of spiders as seen in the pic you posted or lick a homeless woman vaginia lips(or folds...whatever they are called)?

Reminds me of the movie "Kingpin"....(shudders)..

Would you rather be granted the answer to any 3 questions (that one was a sample) or be granted the ability to resurrect one person?

The book had some sample questions which I got a kick out of so Ill share those too...
Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? Why do men have nipples? Why don't sheep shrink in the rain? lol the first one blew my mind :D

But I'm going with the resurrection I just can't decide on who...Janis Joplin? Freddy Mercury? Bob Marley? course I can't hear music anyway I guess those people wouldn't do anything for me now anyway, but still.

Resurrection. I don't really have too many questions and if I do... there's Google.

Would you rather spend a week at school in your underwear or attend 2 classes completely nude?

Naked for just 2 classes. I'm one of those if it's bad just get it over with kind of people.

I could spend a week completely nude.

:giggle:

would you rather

eat one small bar of hotel soap or 6 sticks of butter?

Soap, again, just to get it over with faster. I think, oh ugh soap just tastes so awful, my mom used to make us wash our mouths out with it. I very much so remember......but 6 stick of butter? Makes me queasy just thinking about it.

Soap. I can just see my arteries hardening from the butter.

I could count the soap as an internal cleansing ritual! :P

The local Italian restaurant we have has the best chicken Alfredo dish, it weighs about 20lbs and tastes soooooo good, but could not figure out the secret until the next day, when I took the leftovers out of the fridge.

Turns out they use a LOT of real butter. Maybe not 6 sticks, but close. So....does it count if I melt the 6 sticks first?

I had an entire bar of soap put in my mouth after saying the word "Damn".

My father asked me "Why did you say that bad word?"

I replied "Because you say it all the time, I thought it was okay"

Got more soap, a good slap across the face, and a lesson to "not be a smartass"....

Would you rather....

Be trapped in an elevator packed with wet dogs or with 3 fat men with bad breath?

oh man....I don't even know. uh....fat men, I don't even know why that's just what I'm going with.

The local Italian restaurant we have has the best chicken Alfredo dish, it weighs about 20lbs and tastes soooooo good, but could not figure out the secret until the next day, when I took the leftovers out of the fridge.

La Casa Pasta?

Would you rather....

Be trapped in an elevator packed with wet dogs or with 3 fat men with bad breath?

oh man....I don't even know. uh....fat men, I don't even know why that's just what I'm going with.

I don't mind wet dogs at all, so I'll go with that. Wet dog smell is better than bad sweaty breath any day. :lol:

Trattoria Di Napoli.

Makes La Casa Pasta taste like store-brand stuff.

Ah. I only eat at La Casa Pasta if I'm going with a group. My husband's work used to go there for their Christmas party. My widows/widowers group goes there at Christmas time too. I usually get the crab ravioli. Yum.

I would pick wet dogs to be stuck with. They will dry off eventually and they can be fun to play with to pass time...keep you warm if you have to spend a long time inside the elevator.
No way i will pick 3 fat guys with bad breath. They will start stinking up the elevator with b.o. in no time flat. And no way i'm cuddling with 3 fat guys to stay warm if in elevator overnight.

My turn:

Would you rather be stranded on a tropical island all alone for four years, or trapped in a stuck elevator all alone, pitch black, no power for one month?

My turn:

Would you rather be stranded on a tropical island all alone for four years, or trapped in a stuck elevator all alone, pitch black, no power for one month?

The island. I could forage for pineapples and coconuts, catch fish, swim, and make a captured tortoise my pet.

I am claustrophobic and would not survive the elevator.

Back