Zobmondo!!

Would you rather...have every driver on the road but you be a "student driver" or have every driver on the road (except you) be at LEAST 75?

oh the humanity!!!! student drivers

I pick that all drivers being at least 75. This way they're driving 40 in a 70 mph zone, and not students who drive 90 the minute they first get their hands on a wheel. :)

Would you rather be granted the answer to any 3 questions (that one was a sample) or be granted the ability to resurrect one person?

The book had some sample questions which I got a kick out of so Ill share those too...
Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons? Why do men have nipples? Why don't sheep shrink in the rain? lol the first one blew my mind :D

But I'm going with the resurrection I just can't decide on who...Janis Joplin? Freddy Mercury? Bob Marley? course I can't hear music anyway I guess those people wouldn't do anything for me now anyway, but still.

I have both here on AD? :giggle:

10.gif

And hi from your invisible friend.

:wave:

Would you rather be granted the answer to any 3 questions (that one was a sample) or be granted the ability to resurrect one person?
Answers. If I asked the right one, I could bring back anyone I wanted anyway.

Would you rather spend a week at school in your underwear or attend 2 classes completely nude?

Naked for just 2 classes. I'm one of those if it's bad just get it over with kind of people.

Gee, thanks for bringing that up. I've had night terrors of going to school and suddenly becoming naked.

Can't answer that one. Maybe if I had the perfect body like Brad Pitt, it would not be such an issue. If I were hung like Peter North, no problem, I'm sure some of the girls will be all over me (or terrified of me).

I rather to spend two weeks in underwear so it won't expose my 2 incher.

Would you rather spend a week at school in your underwear or attend 2 classes completely nude?

Naked for just 2 classes. I'm one of those if it's bad just get it over with kind of people.

I could do the week in underwear. :)

I am a short, fat adult, who was a short, fat kid.

I would just quit school! :P

I'm a little early for another question.....and it's not from the book but I just saw this on face book....homeless man's balls, no doubt.

Attachments

• 625627_530481807017896_877605679_n.jpg
    625627_530481807017896_877605679_n.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 12
There is no way I will lick some homeless guy's balls. I will take the chance running thru them spiders, and quickly roll on the ground like I am on fire and hope I killed all the spiders clinging on me. At least I can't get std from spiders.

It wouldn't have to be a thorough licking, just a quick one, and you could close your eyes hahaha

easy for you to say, you are a woman. I'll be over there with green427 eating my own bowl of spiders while we watch you lick. lol

Ambrosia, let me ask you this.... would you rather go thru that nasty web full of spiders as seen in the pic you posted or lick a homeless woman vaginia lips(or folds...whatever they are called)? I got a good feeling you will pick the spiders.

Would you rather always have to wear wet socks or always have to wear wet underwear?

Socks.....having something wet on you constantly is a fungus breeding area....I'm all set with itchy fungus anywhere near my crotch. ugh I would lose my mind eventually with either option though.

I can't stand itchy feet, and no man is complete without a daily scratching of the ping pongs, so I'll go with the wet underwear.

Back