Zobmondo!!

I'll take the squirts any day over headaches.

With a headache, you can't do much....with diarrhea, as long as there is a toilet nearby, I can still get many things done.

Skidmarks? Not a problem....all my new underwear is dark colored....I can shart and scratch my ass all I want and still won't see anything.........:barf:

And a slurpee brain freeze is sooooo much worse than a regular headache!!!! I can't even imagine having it for 12 hours. I remember eating my ice cream really fast when I was kid trying to give myself a brain freeze. Kids are weird, I can't be the only one that did that.

For the Empire Building, pebbles in the shoes, definitely. I can handle that, seeing as I have had to run a Mile with a pebble in my shoe in a race, and I didn't want to stop and take it out. You get used to it after a awhile, and then it starts digging in.
And for the other one, diarrhea, unless the bug came back later in time...
Ick. I can't wait for the next question!!

oh good someone wants a question :D

okay

Would you rather...

Have a fly fisher catch you solidly in the eyeball with his or her hook

or

Have someone jam an ice pick up your nose.

hmmmmm okay lets' just assume that both are recoverable without any lasting damage. The ice pick won't kill you and the hook won't leave you blind in that eye.......

Uh ice pick, for some reason I think that might hurt less. I have no idea why I think that, I've never had anything jammed up my nose to compare it too, but I have been poked and have cut my eye. Not fun.

Ick... Ice pick... The eye thing would be gross, lol. Who knows what slimy fish and bait have been on that hook?

Back