Z5 Ipad 2 block Store App ???

too bad you don't get my jokes, your way too serious. :hmm:

Why you acts like hearing world? Mostly of us are Deaf/HOH and we can sign during mouth is full.

For internet? You still can type down during mouth is full.

Just delete all profiles and you can use the app store without any problems. It's really that easy.

I do feel they break your private... how?? They can look what picture you are taking... they just go to profile email and look at your picture or any message or anything you do... pretty much violence your private

I do feel they break your private... how?? They can look what picture you are taking... they just go to profile email and look at your picture or any message or anything you do... pretty much violence your private

*shrug*

problem? simple.... don't get a Z5 iPad....

actually it's illegal for ZVRS block the customers abilites to use ipad for personal use plus communicate and ZVRS not brought ipad as they keep say that ZVRS brought it and you and we are the "term of lease" when the 2 years it doesn't matter the expiration. It still own by ZVRS unless you keep use their z5 on your ipad and make call often as they see you over-used, once 2 year later you can ask them to keep it and unlock something you can talk them out.

likewise you able to delete the PROFILE and the APPS will back on it.

Have FUN! .... I not yet delete the apple id, i was not sure if it's will create my own apple id afterward.

Its not illegal for ZVRS to block the App store. FCC has already reviewed and approved this. iPad is still property of ZVRS even after 2 years so App store will still be gone. If you remove the profiles and attempt to restore the iPad, you will not be able to do so and "brick" your ipad requiring you to call ZVRS.

Back