Z5 Ipad 2 block Store App ???

It under General setting.

Here an image from another site that show where it could be found at.

https://editor.signavio.com/help/en/ipad_en7.png

If your profile is empty then your good.

You already explained General -> Profile and I don't see there.

hfy2.png

Here my quick image as 30kb.

I wonder how they added the profile.

I was talking about App Store, NOT Apple store. I bet you don't know what different between App store and Apple store. The apple store is for order hardware as Macbook, iPad, etc and nothing do with app.

1ohw.jpg

If App store removed then how to update for Z4, iOS security, etc. I don't think ZVRS would removed like that way.

Apple Store App Store are same to me! I have 2 iPad, Macbook Air and Macbook Pro.... those Apple Store or App Store are same and different is software that App Store have... cuz its still shopping over online...

Apple pulled the app called HiddenAPP or just Hidden that Apple terminated one person's account of Apple Development due term of agreement.

So ZVRS does not allow add any App on it if they gave you one. Its start after Nov.

Apple Store App Store are same to me! I have 2 iPad, Macbook Air and Macbook Pro.... those Apple Store or App Store are same and different is software that App Store have... cuz its still shopping over online...

I don't care you own them or not. You just misunderstand App Store looks like. Looks them again and slow. I dare you take your screenshot of your "Apple Store" which it have apps to prove me that I was wrong. No screenshot then no care.

Apple pulled the app called HiddenAPP or just Hidden that Apple terminated one person's account of Apple Development due term of agreement.

So ZVRS does not allow add any App on it if they gave you one. Its start after Nov.

But Op said it's BLOCK which he still see the App store. I don't think it was hide.

Again, how can it update for iOS or Z5 without app store?

I just got the mail for free iPad 2 to using Z5 and I have to return this ntouch to Z5 so one problem i wasn't happy about that and I was told that Apple store app has blocked and I cannot download any kind of app game, stuff. My question- Would I get trouble if i go ahead jailbreaking and format and all start over again so I would able to download these Apple store ? But I can using Z5 so they won't find out or am I going trouble for that ? I need your help all with your thought option. Thank you :shock:

download update patch: Z5 Version 10.4 my iPad 2 with Z5 app had no problem.

I don't care you own them or not. You just misunderstand App Store looks like. Looks them again and slow. I dare you take your screenshot of your "Apple Store" which it have apps to prove me that I was wrong. No screenshot then no care.

But Op said it's BLOCK which he still see the App store. I don't think it was hide.

Again, how can it update for iOS or Z5 without app store?

I think the OP was saying that He took it to Apple Store and the worker at Apple store told him that his app store is blocked.

What I saw today on someone's iPad. There was no app store at all. It was completely removed and Apple ID login was blocked.

When he did a recovery, apps store came back and he was able to log in with Apple ID.

I think the OP was saying that He took it to Apple Store and the worker at Apple store told him that his app store is blocked.

What I saw today on someone's iPad. There was no app store at all. It was completely removed and Apple ID login was blocked.

When he did a recovery, apps store came back and he was able to log in with Apple ID.

Why OP don't answer our question? I hate someone came here to create a thread then left and don't bother to read or write again for maybe 4 years later.

Simply reset iphone and set up your own Apple ID. It happened to someone who gets an ipad from ZVRS and noticed some apps were locked. S/he was told by a friend who is working for Sorenson to reset the ipad. Now, it works.

download update patch: Z5 Version 10.4 my iPad 2 with Z5 app had no problem.

I second that. I did download for z5 mobile in my iPad. I have no problem. It's working fine. I did make a call on vrs. I like the z5 better. I don't like the Sorenson apps. I never use purple app. Z5 and FaceTime is good enough for me.

With my knowledge of Apple products, formatting the iPad or removing the profiles does not solve anything but make things worse. Too much details to fill in one post. To make a long story short, iOS 7 has the "Activation Lock" and removing the profiles causes the Z5 to crash. I wouldn't risk it either way. If it didn't have an Apple Logo on it, I don't think anyone would complain. It's more of a branding expectation. Don't forget ZVRS has a contract that you have to sign. The contract specifically states not to tamper (mess around) with their product(s). Heck, they give out the iPads for free and why complain? I'd recommend buying your own tablet if you want the freedom.

With my knowledge of Apple products, formatting the iPad or removing the profiles does not solve anything but make things worse. Too much details to fill in one post. To make a long story short, iOS 7 has the "Activation Lock" and removing the profiles causes the Z5 to crash. I wouldn't risk it either way. If it didn't have an Apple Logo on it, I don't think anyone would complain. It's more of a branding expectation. Don't forget ZVRS has a contract that you have to sign. The contract specifically states not to tamper (mess around) with their product(s). Heck, they give out the iPads for free and why complain? I'd recommend buying your own tablet if you want the freedom.

When the contract runs out will they unlock it?

BTW, ZVRS doing this is one reason I don't use them.

Does anyone actually got iPad2 or iPad4 from ZVRS, if so then post a screenshot of home screen with Z5 app preinstalled.

Here's how: http://www.faqforge.com/ipad-iphone/tutorial-take-a-screenshot-on-a-ipad-2/

The reason I asked because I puzzled by one of the post in this thread posting a link to a screenshot of setting when one can take a screenshot oneself right in the iPad! :\

Plus I never saw a screenshot of iPad2 from ZVRS with Z5 preinstalled... I wondered! I don't mean with Z4 or Z5 app open and running... I mean the home screen of apps including Z5 app visible! hmm!

Does anyone actually got iPad2 or iPad4 from ZVRS, if so then post a screenshot of home screen with Z5 app preinstalled.

Here's how: http://www.faqforge.com/ipad-iphone/tutorial-take-a-screenshot-on-a-ipad-2/

The reason I asked because I puzzled by one of the post in this thread posting a link to a screenshot of setting when one can take a screenshot oneself right in the iPad! :\

Plus I never saw a screenshot of iPad2 from ZVRS with Z5 preinstalled... I wondered! I don't mean with Z4 or Z5 app open and running... I mean the home screen of apps including Z5 app visible! hmm!

I can ask my friend who has one to do it, but why? It looks no different from an iPad that is not from ZVRS that has Z5 installed. :confused:

I now have iPad from ZVRS and here's screenshot of only one page of all apps (mostly Apple and 3 from ZVRS.)

That's all it have and you can't add or delete apps at all.
It's indeed configured for communication only.

FYI: it came with iOS 8.0.2 already installed..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 18
You don't need to jailbreak it to use it, just use your apple ID to access the App Store. If you forgot the password go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and reset your password.

actually it's illegal for ZVRS block the customers abilites to use ipad for personal use plus communicate and ZVRS not brought ipad as they keep say that ZVRS brought it and you and we are the "term of lease" when the 2 years it doesn't matter the expiration. It still own by ZVRS unless you keep use their z5 on your ipad and make call often as they see you over-used, once 2 year later you can ask them to keep it and unlock something you can talk them out.

likewise you able to delete the PROFILE and the APPS will back on it.

Have FUN! .... I not yet delete the apple id, i was not sure if it's will create my own apple id afterward.

I now have iPad from ZVRS and here's screenshot of only one page of all apps (mostly Apple and 3 from ZVRS.)

That's all it have and you can't add or delete apps at all.
It's indeed configured for communication only.

FYI: it came with iOS 8.0.2 already installed..

yes you can delete it through profile as other mention to go Setting >>>>General>>>>Profile scroll down and enter the profile, you will see the list there, DELETE IT and go back to see the PROFILE GONE. go back to home and see App there!

Hurrah!

actually it's illegal for ZVRS block the customers abilites to use ipad for personal use plus communicate and ZVRS not brought ipad as they keep say that ZVRS brought it and you and we are the "term of lease" when the 2 years it doesn't matter the expiration. It still own by ZVRS unless you keep use their z5 on your ipad and make call often as they see you over-used, once 2 year later you can ask them to keep it and unlock something you can talk them out.

likewise you able to delete the PROFILE and the APPS will back on it.

Have FUN! .... I not yet delete the apple id, i was not sure if it's will create my own apple id afterward.

The post you quoted is over 10 months ago. I have since tried it on my friend's iPad 2 from ZVRS and you cannot change it anymore. It's locked. You say that it's illegal, but since they are locking them maybe it isn't illegal. I didask a while ago if they would unlock it aftr 2 years. No one answered. The answer would be in whatever agreement you "signed" when you got it. Since ZVRS started doing this, I decided I won't use their service anymore.

Didn't you know that I own AllDeaf Popcorn stand? I had to pay rent to Alex, and selling popcorn to the audience, he wants 95% share, and it is really hard to make profit. :(

You shouldn't eat in front of others unless you're willing to share. :drool:

:D

Back