your weight

August

Reaction score
i'm 6'2" and far from skinny. i just asked my grandma to guess my weight.

her estimate?

LOL.

she was off by 102 pounds.

since i graduated from high school, i've slowly been turning into a fat fuck. i've gained 70 pounds in 3 years! :shock:

how about you all?

i'm 6'2" and far from skinny. i just asked my grandma to guess my weight.

her estimate?

LOL.

she was off by 102 pounds.

since i graduated from high school, i've slowly been turning into a fat fuck. i've gained 70 pounds in 3 years! :shock:

how about you all?

Well I am a skinny fuck, I only weight 93 :(

I was a chubby little kid. Now I am a chubby old lady. I certainly am not giving out the exact weight! (for some reason I am not sensitive about my age which is 51)

No way will most of the women on this site answer this thread! LOL

I'm 5' 10'' and 180 lbs soaking wet!

i'm standing at 5'2 half ft tall.. and i'm somewhere 140 to 150 lbs. when i was at college i was at 172.... I'm doing a lot better than i used to be. :)

i feel like i should liposuction out 70 pounds of fat and ship it to a starving child in a 3rd world country.

i am 4 11 and 109 lbs.. i need to be back to between 95 to 102. so i can feel more comfortable myself ha!

i am 4 11 and 109 lbs.. i need to be back to between 95 to 102. so i can feel more comfortable myself ha!

you're one inch taller than me
im 4'10'' mm and 86 pounds im soo scared to gain weight omg!(not in a sick way i dunno just couldnt picture myself chubby or anything like that im already tiny...if i add more.. id look ugly :() nooo offense ppl i hope i dont offend ppl this is just how i feel about ME :)

Back